Need help with a CVV

retro

Basic
Reaction score
Is there a payment processor that allows unlimited gases at your CVV ? I tried using Cashapp not too sure if it was actually legitimately letting me keep guessing anybody could throw a website or something at me would be beneficial thanks...

JasNNy

Basic
Reaction score
when you can buy a working card with cvv, address, name, ph # and email for like $6

JasNNy

Basic
Reaction score
none of what you said proves anything. I would not send you a dime. prove you can do a transfer by doing one and sending me a westerb union transfer of $1,000 before i send you btc and then maybe I'll believe you, otherwise you are a scammer just like all the others that sound just like you.

retro

Basic
Reaction score
why on earth would you be trying to guess a cvv?
Why on Earth would you ask such a stupid question.
I know it's possible 110% of anything on this ship is a scam.. I have what I need except for the ccv...

retro

Basic
Reaction score
So again I will try to get someone that is knowledgeable I'm not trying to buy your bullshit that goes for any of you....

So does anyone know of an app or website that will let you keep guessing at the ccv ? I have everything but the CVV.... Thanx

OXYD

Basic
Reaction score
Why on Earth would you ask such a stupid question.
I know it's possible 110% of anything on this ship is a scam.. I have what I need except for the ccv...
For now, there's no app, sites for cvv only SSN, DOB and addresses sites can be found... GoodLuck

T_Only

Basic
Reaction score
I tried a method last year to guess cvv, I did a lot of tests, I had fullz cc included cvv, and I figured it out that after 3 o 4 attempts, the bank do a temporal (1 or 2 days) lock to that credit card. Example: you try 3 times the CVV today (001- 002 - 003) then tomorrow you try the right CVV (004), the checker or the website send you an error when you make the payment, because the CC is blocked directly for the bank.
Maybe could be a right method but I thinks it's very difficult based on my tests, I did tests for weeks and I gave up.

Scotty

Basic
Reaction score
For one dumb ass go ahead keep gasing lol guessing the ccv will lock the card and you will jusy burn it, and sending a wu with just a card is not possible its done bye using complete fulz and calling them avoidance of all fraud trigger....and this goes for you run your mouth some more and ill shut your shit down and send your ip to no mans land !!!

Rx8driver

Basic
Reaction score
CVV CANNOT BE GUESSED. PERIOD. Visa and MC issuers have a secret key digit that is used in concert with the visible CVC encoded into track 2 of the card with either DES (rarely anymore), 3DES, AES, or RSA encryption. Even the EASIEST of these (DES) can be worked backwards mathematically to find the secret digit. This is 56bit encryption and even using a brute force attack on the encryption would take a single computer (even a thrreadripper) over 100 years! Now consider that most banks use AES or RSA encryption which could be as high as 256bit this timeframe extends out to something like 4000years. The possible number of combinations is not just 0-9 but due to magstripe encoding 0-F or 0x0 - 0x0F hex values, soooo point is....good fuckin luck my friend! There's a reason they use it! Oh and the card is definitely locked now. May as well toss it.

Top Bottom