Need Merchant that accepts Apple pay ..I pay on your invoice link

max

Basic
Reaction score
need invoice links from merchant that accepts apple pay that I can pay with my controlled Poland apple pay ,and which you can cashout instantly after I pay or in minutes .I know the balance and % spilt is 70% in btc for me, 30% for you ...(non - negotiable)

Escrow is a must ..I won't load your merchant gateway upfront...never ever happening

Ps: the gateway must not be crypto link, since Poland banks frowns at crypto large purchase I have done over €5000 in sumup merchant in 2:days but sumup can take 24 hours to 48 hours...proof in my tg with links and date stamps

My telegram is @nivea_meu

Add me only and only if you agree to my conditions or I will block you on telegram swifty

max

Basic
Reaction score
stay away from this racist dog
This broke beggar and ripping Nigerian pig is very depressed and suicidal that I insist in escrow and too miffed that escrow will prevent her from ripping me to feed since she's close to dying of starvation

HACKSAW

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
This broke beggar and ripping Nigerian pig is very depressed and suicidal that I insist in escrow and too miffed that escrow will prevent her from ripping me to feed since she's close to dying of starvation
i never texted you , i saw your previous posts where you called everyone a pig get tf out of here.

max

Basic
Reaction score
i never texted you , i saw your previous posts where you called everyone a pig get tf out of here.
Oh stop lying you hungry starved Nigerian pig!! You wrote me on telegram hoping you could sway me to skip escrow and when I insisted on escrow, you got too depressed and very suicidal, cos how else would you prevent yourself from dying of starvation if not by ripping to feed brainless senseless idiotic Nigerian pig

HACKSAW

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Oh stop lying you hungry starved Nigerian pig!! You wrote me on telegram hoping you could sway me to skip escrow and when I insisted on escrow, you got too depressed and very suicidal, cos how else would you prevent yourself from dying of starvation if not by ripping to feed brainless senseless idiotic Nigerian pig
i never did , if you have proofs ill give you 5000$

max

Basic
Reaction score
i never did , if you have proofs ill give you 5000$
Where will a hungry starved peasant and Nigerian ripping pig like you come with $5000?? For a ripping pig like you that rips for $10 to feed your starved life , it will take 20 years of your beggar peasant life to come up with $5000

Ok put the imaginary $5000 in escrow with admin and I will show the proof that you are a Verified certified brainless senseless idiotic Nigerian pig who is depressed that I stuck to escrow.....but please note that only real $5000 can be put in escrow and not an imaginary non existent $5000 your brokeass had only in her pug dreams

max

Basic
Reaction score
Bump....Escrow of $1000 is a must!! Don't waste your time and mine if you don't have $1000 ready

khalifaa

Carding Novice
Reaction score
need invoice links from merchant that accepts apple pay that I can pay with my controlled Poland apple pay ,and which you can cashout instantly after I pay or in minutes .I know the balance and % spilt is 70% in btc for me, 30% for you ...(non - negotiable)

Escrow is a must ..I won't load your merchant gateway upfront...never ever happening

Ps: the gateway must not be crypto link, since Poland banks frowns at crypto large purchase I have done over €5000 in sumup merchant in 2:days but sumup can take 24 hours to 48 hours...proof in my tg with links and date stamps

My telegram is @nivea_meu

Add me only and only if you agree to my conditions or I will block you on telegram swifty
I have apple business accounts and can cashout instant
if you can send funds to apple ID then hmu we can work 50k or 100k daily
split 50-50
tg @KHALIFAAWW

max

Basic
Reaction score
I have apple business accounts and can cashout instant
if you can send funds to apple ID then hmu we can work 50k or 100k daily
split 50-50
tg @KHALIFAAWW
You are blind or just plain stupid?