need pick up for western unions

f123

Basic
Reaction score
i got it hitting on good basis!

making this clear:
i dont care to sell any WUs!! im interested in working with a few people that have a fake ids.
the way i figure this works for us to build trust and its fair, is after we talk and it sounds good, you put up the ccs (i'll give you bins) and the info thats needed. probly a $40-50 investment

then I do a smaller WU (so u dont get greedy) and u send my share after pick up. everythng goes well lets keep doing it!

Owl Stone

Basic
Reaction score

making this clear:
i dont care to sell any WUs!! im interested in working with a few people that have a fake ids.
the way i figure this works for us to build trust and its fair, is after we talk and it sounds good, you put up the ccs (i'll give you bins) and the info thats needed. probly a $40-50 investment

then I do a smaller WU (so u dont get greedy) and u send my share after pick up. everythng goes well lets keep doing it!
got the ids on lock...hmu

Holy Father

Basic
Reaction score

making this clear:

hmu in pm!

Mr. Random

Basic
Reaction score
dont work with this poor ass nigga surf scam niggas for 10 dollars

Top Bottom