NEED SPAMMER/SMS

RELAX

Basic
Reaction score
Who ever is capable of hitting inbox or has a SMS gateway for NZ message me. Long term work. Scam pages provided....

Only one person will be chosen and will get phishing pages. So don't think you can just message and will get...
No idiots please I know these forums are full of them... Been a long time since I used a forum like this..

Depending on results cash outs with banks split between drop-runner-myself-spammer. CC cash out I do myself so is 50/50 as is safe.....

Been doing this 3 years now had a little time away now am back and need partner again.....
Only use ICQ as contact atm.. post below icq or message me another contact way.. I won't go out of my way to reply via another contact method so if it's a long process and you don't seem reliable I won't reply..... Otherwise all ICQ will be added...

One more time please you guys looking for a quick earn or what ever for free? Please click back button now..
Long term.

Falconer

Basic
Reaction score
In most carding forum, the emphasis had always been USA Carding.

A large number of the post that drops in prt is about carding usa stores

Maybe because of the large size of the market in the United States.

I would be glad to learn more about the carding industry in Australia and New Zealand.

I love to buy guides and or tutorial on Australia and New Zealand banks, shops etc

valejo

Basic
Reaction score
Im in Australia bro, so will be easy as for us to work with eachother.
by the way your using phishing pages to spam for bank logs ?.. a little bit old school yeah ? haha I like it, but we can always use some botnets if
youre keen. anyway peace bro chat soon

Xenobite

Basic
Reaction score
Im in Australia bro, so will be easy as for us to work with eachother.
by the way your using phishing pages to spam for bank logs ?.. a little bit old school yeah ? haha I like it, but we can always use some botnets if
youre keen. anyway peace bro chat soon
Do you have any botnets?

Top Bottom