New at this ..dont want to screw up need partner

spadarVIR

Basic
Reaction score
hello i am fairly new at this ..i have done caridng in the past on a small level witrh walmart and target ...then the card goes dead. i dont want to screw up this one...i have acquired a high avl credit working cc alond with fullz info , credit file ....very high score etc. i dont want to do something stupid out the gate and kill the card. want ed some help on making somehting out of this ...willing to go in with someone knowledegabel to help

Lolibot

Basic
Reaction score
hello i am fairly new at this ..i have done caridng in the past on a small level witrh walmart and target ...then the card goes dead. i dont want to screw up this one...i have acquired a high avl credit working cc alond with fullz info , credit file ....very high score etc. i dont want to do something stupid out the gate and kill the card. want ed some help on making somehting out of this ...willing to go in with someone knowledegabel to help
Ok I can help with proof

Max Gp

Basic
Reaction score
Be careful bro contact some users with high replies + reaction and not low cus most freshies scam.. beware

Top Bottom