New to carding come here?

Igromator

Basic
Reaction score
Which one do you wanna do? Instore = with real credit cards
online = online and items shipped to a drop house.
The pros and cons of each of them.
instore pros-More things to buy
-Less chance of getting setup
-easier cashout methods.
cons-if you get caught red handed its over.
-need alot of equipment such as msr206 and embossing machine
-can only use the card in the same area as the card holder.
Onlne pros-Less risk of getting caught
-buy anything you want online
cons-a small chance of getting setup at the drop house
-gotta use socks5 proxy spoofing numbers and calling back to change Adress
- gotta wait for deleivery. -.-
I personally dont instore as i can cashout easier.I buy gift cards and sell them on craiglist for 30%cheaper and i get straight profit.

This is how instore carding works-

You find track1 and track2 data from any vendor.(make sure the cardholder lives in the same area as you)
Encoded the track1/track2 data onto a prepaid card.(change the name to ur novelty ID)
Optional-Use the embossing machine and put the numbers on it.
Now you just go to a store that doesnt check the last 4. I personally only go to walmart and buy visa gift cards and resell.
But when your going into the store say to ur self a 1000 times its my fucking card. and memorisze ur id dob/adress and signature. Dress for the part. buy the cards and get the fuck outta there and go home. put an add up and resell and ur gonna get a shit ton of people wanting to buy them since u put them for very cheap. Then when you have that cash you can buy whatever you want.

How online carding works-

You find CC from any vendor on this site(ask for the fullz) which is ssn/dob/MMn if not thats ok.
If you just have the cc number the phone number of the card holder and the adress. you can easily spoof the number there bank.(YOu can get that from BIN the first 6 numbers of the card.)And use a script like. "We recived fraudenlent activity coming from this card please answer a few questions such as ssn/dob/mmn"
Then after go call the bank from a spoofed cardholder number and ask for password recovery and change of adress.SO basically an ATO(Account take over) just give them all the fullz info and theyll do whatever you want with the bank.All you wanna do is change the card holder adress to the drop house. Then after that you can use the cc for anything you want online and just ship the item to ur drop house. ups will ask for a siggy and just do it they dont give a fuck what you do lol.

Thats just the very basics keep that in mind i just thought id write a tutorial lol.since theres alot of newbies asking.

Top Bottom