New to carding...how do I begin this journey????

El1x1r

Basic
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm pretty new to this site and carding/fraud. I'd like to purchase my first credit card/fullz but don't know where or how to start. Where on the internet can I purchase CC/Fullz? Is there a reliable source I can go to? If yes then who can you recommend? I've tried searching the darknet markets (empire & cryptonia) but not sure if they vendors there are reliable. I read from feedbacks that most of these vendors would just sell old-recycled credit cards/fullz. Then I started to believe what I read even more when I learn that these vendors are also selling carding guides that I can just find on clear net sites for free. As I mention I am very new to carding but would love to hear from you folks. Any advice/tips/info you give me would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance guys.

i4u1

Basic
Reaction score
Hey guys I'm pretty new to this site and carding/fraud. I'd like to purchase my first credit card/fullz but don't know where or how to start. Where on the internet can I purchase CC/Fullz? Is there a reliable source I can go to? If yes then who can you recommend? I've tried searching the darknet markets (empire & cryptonia) but not sure if they vendors there are reliable. I read from feedbacks that most of these vendors would just sell old-recycled credit cards/fullz. Then I started to believe what I read even more when I learn that these vendors are also selling carding guides that I can just find on clear net sites for free. As I mention I am very new to carding but would love to hear from you folks. Any advice/tips/info you give me would be greatly appreciated. thanks in advance guys.
send me pm

ToldMe

Basic
Reaction score
Who needs bins , methods for sites , and real pieces that’s guaranteed valid for carding. Hit me up on telegram tycpso. I’ll show proof.

Top Bottom