Newbie need help 🐧

rickygurber

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I have tried cards from vclub and other places and it worked in some websites for food but when i try other websites like walmart or wathever dosent seem to work and im pretty sure there is money inside so my question is simple where the hell can i shop with the cards i buy online ? Or am missing something security wise or is there amy tutorial out there to know what the hell to do with cards i cannot use anywhere ???? Im sure im not the only newb out there trying to make something out of them .... Anyways thanks in advance if any help ends up being provided .!

Fixxx

Elite
Ultimate
Reaction score
If everything worked out on food sites, then the problem is not with cards.
Other online shops have stricter anti-fraud - it's more difficult to work with.

Reaction score
I have tried cards from vclub and other places and it worked in some websites for food but when i try other websites like walmart or wathever dosent seem to work and im pretty sure there is money inside so my question is simple where the hell can i shop with the cards i buy online ? Or am missing something security wise or is there amy tutorial out there to know what the hell to do with cards i cannot use anywhere ???? Im sure im not the only newb out there trying to make something out of them .... Anyways thanks in advance if any help ends up being provided .!
hello rickygurber, honestly now a days there are methods + cvv that will help you bring out a good result from online carding. send me a pm

Top Bottom