NFC Fraud APK development

KarakeJo

Basic
Reaction score
Hello guys this app in the video take me couple months to make it and build the APK tested using local server and online server so in conclusion this app can emulate the live NFC payment data and withdraw money using POS machines or ATM
so, i don't know if i can sell this APP or have some partner to make money using it
the APP support different kind of payment such as (MC, VISA, AMEX, UnionPay, Apple pay, Gpay ....) and any kind of payment that support contactless payment
so, if you like what i did you can support me by make this thread go up or discuss what ideas you have to make this app useful.

The Video link is down there

View hidden content is available for registered users!

pkrchamp69

Carding Novice
Reaction score
does it support typing in the info also?and what is the security features on it,will it fail if some of the cardholders in is wrong and who is the gateway going through?paypal or stripe or whay

KarakeJo

Basic
Reaction score
does it support typing in the info also?and what is the security features on it,will it fail if some of the cardholders in is wrong and who is the gateway going through?paypal or stripe or whay
about typing info like track1 and track2 to emulate it still under developing this app now has features to emulate the real physical card like if you have someone cards you can emulate the card and use it on POS machines stores or Any local ATM if you have the pin number
the gateway is depends on Marchant account and how many security layers they have there like using POS protocols such as 101 and 201 online or ofline and there is some apps support to add cards to wallets using NFC

Ape2230

Active Carder
Reaction score
hello @KarakeJo what’s the difference between your app and My card app. Does your app work on every POs machine ? The my card app only works on a select few POs machines

KarakeJo

Basic
Reaction score
hello @KarakeJo what’s the difference between your app and My card app. Does your app work on every POs machine ? The my card app only works on a select few POs machines
on mycard app you can't emulate the card and use it it's just save the card info without using it , my app allow you to emulate the card physically

Top Bottom