- CC (a good BIN)
- A physical debit card (can use your own as method is safe)
- Potentially a bank statement template (I can provide these for free for you if you message me on telegram tools27)
- Buy a CC in a location roughly near to your closest Nike store. Getting same gender will make it easier in the long run.
- Get a SOCKS5
- proxy in the same location as your CC
- Using an add-on called FoxyProxy or Proxifier, apply your SOCKS5 proxy.
- Using a MAC address changer, change your mac address.
- Google ‘what is my ip address’ to test that it works.
- Go to fastmail.com and make an email address using your cc name (use fastmail as it is a paid mail server but gives you a free trial for 30 days, so it reduced your fraud count when carding on nike)
- Can either buy a SIM card for like £1 to get a real phone number which also makes order more likely to pass or make one up. You can also use CC billing number as nike doesnt actuallly send them a message
- Go onto nike.com and select random-ish items that aren’t bought very often. Dont buy a large number of items and dont buy 1 item thats very expensive (again, reducing fraud count). The key is to not be greedy because you can do this method non-stop as long as your dont get your ip blacklisted.
- Add 1 or 2 items to bag. I would suggest not to exceed £200, but its up to you (again, reducing fraud count). 200 pound golf clubs work well. If you have a VERY strong BIN, you can aim for £300ish
- Put in a name for the shipping address that makes it seem like you are related to the CC holder in some way, but also that is close enough to your name to collect.
- ie: If you CC name is Michael Taylor and your real name is John Smith, on the order name, you put ‘John Michael Taylor-Smith’
- At checkout, select click and collect, and then write in the postal code of your CC address, then zoom to a shop where you have access (remember to write CC address postal code and not a different one). This is why I said before to get an address as close as possible to you. Try not to send it to a nike shop. You will understand why later.
- Put the ACTUAL billing address of the card (you really dont want it to be too far away, however it can still work). the key point in this method is the cumulative distance between your socks ip, the pickup shop and the victims billing address
- Checkout. As long as the victim isn’t using that card right that second and the CC has sufficient balance and is life, your order will go through.
- Once your order has gone through, you wait for your order to ship.
- Once it has shipped to the pick-up shop, you go there to pick it up.
- Some shop keepers can be fussy so this is something we sometimes do that works:
- *if shop keeper doesnt want to let you collect for whatever reason (they should if youre not stupid), change one of your friends names on your phone to ‘UPS’ and message them to pretend to be UPS and that its okay for you to pick up with a bank statement with the matching name. Make sure you call ‘UPS’ before revealing that you have the bank statement so it looks authentic. When people reject you once they’re more inclined to continue to reject.
- Call UPS
- They say bank statement needed
- ‘Oh! I have a bank statement actually! Thank God!’
- This method is partly social engineering but to be honest its easy.
- Once you have your item, now comes the fun bit.
- You dont even have to go home or even take the item out of its box (I would). Take your item to the nike store and tell them that you dont want it (come up with a reason.. doesnt fit / bad present..)
- They will ask for order receipt. Give them it.
- They may ask for THE CARD USED FOR PAYMENT ONLINE (they usually dont). THEY CANT CHECK THIS AND ITS A BLUFFF, so give them your card and tell them that thats the card used.
- Even if they somehow were able to check, just make up a reason why (left card at home or w/e)
- Refund the item onto the card.
- The money (total amount of your order) will take 2-3 working days to show on the card (so dont panic, lol).
- Once your item has shipped, they cant take it back.
- Once you have your item from the shop, they cant do anything
- Once you have refunded your item, there is no trace.
You can literally repeat this method as many times as you want. As long as you switch up the pick-up shops, it will continue to work.
If your local nike store has many floors / tills, go to to top floor and then every time you come back, go one floor down or to a different till. Nike employees dont usually stay very long and work on shifts. The likelihood of you seeing the same person at the till is virtually 0, depending on where you live.
I would recommend not to tell many people about it, if anyone because when loads of people start doing it Nike strengthens their security.
And there you have it.Every time you repeat, change every detail about the transaction. DO NOT use the same mobile number as I have literally tried with a same number before, been declined and immediately changed the number on my order review, then pressed confirm again and its gone through. Same thing with email address.