No verified Western Union Transfers?

Reaction score
I started lurking on other forums and couldn't help but notice that a long with CC shops they also have verified vendors who do Bank transfers, paypal transfers and western union. Why does this forum not have any? Is there a chance that these vendors are rippers? I noticed that these forums also have escrow but could it be possible to still get scammed?

One of the websites Im referring to is verified carders.

BILLYBOOM

Basic
Reaction score
because there are no verified vendors who does wu transfer so its a board of rippers? Kid..wu transfer is easy and learn in the forum tutorials and do it yourself instead of looking for vendors

Reaction score
because there are no verified vendors who does wu transfer so its a board of rippers? Kid..wu transfer is easy and learn in the forum tutorials and do it yourself instead of looking for vendors
No that was not what i was getting at. I meant that I came accross it while looking around on other forums. I was not looking for a western union transfer vendor but I noticed two of them while looking for methods on other sites. So I just wondered what couldve been the reason for it being on those forums and not here.

Experience

Basic
Reaction score
ATN or what ever that forum was called, including that dark.ws smt, yea these guys were scamming people left and right.
I'm not sure about people in here who are unverified. I wouldn't really trust them unless they seem to have a legit long background.

Top Bottom