Market №1 CVV SHOP | PRIVATE SNIFFER | BEST VALID | WWW.RONDASTORE.ORG

cube63

Basic
Reaction score
Hello,
What base is it going to be?

IMPORTANT REMINDER!

today is wednesday, today is a big update from ronda at 00:00

Do you want to have time to buy popular bins? come to our store today at 00:00 Moscow time

Last edited:

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
Уважаемыe Клиенты!
1.Мы обновили магазин, теперь вам доступен аукцион и вы можете делать ставки на нужные вам бины.
Bids -здесь вводишь нужный БИН и устанавливаешь свою цену после этого нажимаешь Update.Если этот БИН уже участвует в аукционе то ты можешь сделать ставку выше.
Если твоя ставка светится зеленым светом, значит ставка валидная и у тебя самая высокая цена, если ставка светится красным светом, значит кто-то сделал ставку выше и ты можешь увидеть актуальный прайс на этот БИН и сделать ставку выше если хочешь.
Обновление РОНДАСНИФФ сегодня ночью и ты можешь успеть сделать ставку на свой БИН в аукционе сейчас!
2.По вашим просьбам мы обновили чекер и теперь чек происходит с авторизацией и списанием 5-30 долларов, помните что после чекера карта будет с большей вероятностью мертва и используйте чекер только если вы считаете что ваша карта невалидна и есть причины на это.
3.Не нужно писать в тикет и попрошайничать деньги или просить вернуть деньги за карту. У нас есть ЧЕКЕР и возможность ОСПОРИТЬ решение чекера.Если эти два способа вам не помогли, то оператор тоже не поможет.

Если вам не нравятся наши карты - НЕ покупайте в нашем магазине, попробуйте купить в другом месте!

Dear Clients!
1.We have updated the store, now the auction is available to you and you can bid on the BINs you need.
Bids - here you enter the desired BIN and set your price, then click Update. If this BIN is already participating in the auction, then you can bid higher.
If your bid is glowing green, then the bid is valid and you have the highest price, if the bid is glowing red, then someone has bid higher and you can see the current price for this BIN and bid higher if you want.
RONDASNIFFF update tonight and you can bid on your BIN in the auction now!
2. At your request, we have updated the checker and now the check occurs with authorization and write-off of 5-30 dollars, remember that after the checker the card will be more likely to be dead and use the checker only if you think that your card is invalid and there are reasons for this.
3. No need to write to the ticket and beg for money or ask for a refund for the card. We have a CHECKER and the ability to CHALLENGE the decision of the checker. If these two methods did not help you, then the operator will not help either.

If you don't like our cards - DO NOT buy from our store, try to buy elsewhere!

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
UPDATE:
BASE:
MIX_RONDASNIFF_VR90_FEB12,NOT SELLERS!
GEO:

BArgentina
Austria
Belgium
Brazil
Bulgaria
Canada
France
Guadeloupe
India
Ireland
Italy
Luxembourg
New Zealand
Poland
Portugal
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States

UPDATE:
BASE:
US_SNIFF_VR65_FEB13 VALID:65
CHECK BIN BEFORE YOU BUY, OUR BASE MAY DIFFER​
GEO:

United Arab Emirates
United States
United States Minor Outlying Islands

MIX_SQLDUMP_VR73_FEB8 +11.000 US CCs​

cube63

Basic
Reaction score
Hello,
How does this bid work? I don't understand, I can't see my balance in my account and I see a card from June 2022 on my account. Can you give me a refund? Makes no sense to me, I'm trying to see how it works and my balance is gone and I get a card from almost a year ago in my account? Damn!

Уважаемыe Клиенты!
1.Мы обновили магазин, теперь вам доступен аукцион и вы можете делать ставки на нужные вам бины.
Bids -здесь вводишь нужный БИН и устанавливаешь свою цену после этого нажимаешь Update.Если этот БИН уже участвует в аукционе то ты можешь сделать ставку выше.
Если твоя ставка светится зеленым светом, значит ставка валидная и у тебя самая высокая цена, если ставка светится красным светом, значит кто-то сделал ставку выше и ты можешь увидеть актуальный прайс на этот БИН и сделать ставку выше если хочешь.
Обновление РОНДАСНИФФ сегодня ночью и ты можешь успеть сделать ставку на свой БИН в аукционе сейчас!
2.По вашим просьбам мы обновили чекер и теперь чек происходит с авторизацией и списанием 5-30 долларов, помните что после чекера карта будет с большей вероятностью мертва и используйте чекер только если вы считаете что ваша карта невалидна и есть причины на это.
3.Не нужно писать в тикет и попрошайничать деньги или просить вернуть деньги за карту. У нас есть ЧЕКЕР и возможность ОСПОРИТЬ решение чекера.Если эти два способа вам не помогли, то оператор тоже не поможет.

Если вам не нравятся наши карты - НЕ покупайте в нашем магазине, попробуйте купить в другом месте!

Dear Clients!
1.We have updated the store, now the auction is available to you and you can bid on the BINs you need.
Bids - here you enter the desired BIN and set your price, then click Update. If this BIN is already participating in the auction, then you can bid higher.
If your bid is glowing green, then the bid is valid and you have the highest price, if the bid is glowing red, then someone has bid higher and you can see the current price for this BIN and bid higher if you want.
RONDASNIFFF update tonight and you can bid on your BIN in the auction now!
2. At your request, we have updated the checker and now the check occurs with authorization and write-off of 5-30 dollars, remember that after the checker the card will be more likely to be dead and use the checker only if you think that your card is invalid and there are reasons for this.
3. No need to write to the ticket and beg for money or ask for a refund for the card. We have a CHECKER and the ability to CHALLENGE the decision of the checker. If these two methods did not help you, then the operator will not help either.

If you don't like our cards - DO NOT buy from our store, try to buy elsewhere!

cube63

Basic
Reaction score
UPDATE:

US_SNIFF_VR65_FEB14

Hello, your site has got error, can you refund my balance and kindly remove my bid? I was about to load btc now and balance is gone only to see that the bid is still on. Please fix this. I've managed to close my bid but I need a refund of $17. You promised to fix the bid issue though? Thanks

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
Hello, your site has got error, can you refund my balance and kindly remove my bid? I was about to load btc now and balance is gone only to see that the bid is still on. Please fix this. I've managed to close my bid but I need a refund of $17. You promised to fix the bid issue though? Thanks
the problem with the preorder is solved. I will announce when the feature is ready. balance refunded

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
we have fixed the preorder function (Bids) and in an hour we will update RONDASNIFFF, you can go in and have time to place a bid on the auction.

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
UPDATE:
BASE:
MIX_RONDASNIFF_VR82_FEB18,NOT SELLERS!
GEO:

Argentina
Brazil
Canada
Israel
New Zealand
United States

UPDATE:
BASE:
EU_RONDASNIFF_VR80_NO_INFO_FEB19,NOT SELLERS!
GEO:

Bulgaria
France
Italy
Sweden

UPDATE:
BASE:
US_SQLDUMP_VR55_FEB20 VALID:55
CHECK BIN BEFORE YOU BUY, OUR BASE MAY DIFFER​
GEO:

United States

40.000 CCs​

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
UPDATE:
BASE:
MIX_RONDASNIFF_VR88_FEB21,NOT SELLERS!
GEO:

Brazil
Indonesia
Mexico
Poland
Romania

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
IMPORTANT REMINDER!
today is wednesday, today is a big update from ronda at 00:00
Do you want to have time to buy popular bins? come to our store today at 00:00 Moscow time

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
We remind you that "BIDS" in order for you to come in and place a bet on your BIN, after we upload a new database, all the requested BINS will go to you. To do this, you need to make sure that no one bids higher on your BIN. To do this, your balance must have enough funds to pay for the bid at the auction.
Read more in our faq.
Update in a few hours

cube63

Basic
Reaction score
Hello, Kindly check ticket. Several dead cards to be honest, 3 of them I didn't click refund before the timer expired, 3 others I did a one click buy and they turned out dead. So far 4 ok cards but with low balance.

Last edited:

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
UPDATE:
BASE:
MIX_RONDASNIFF_VR88_FEB22,NOT SELLERS!
GEO:

Argentina
Belgium
Brazil
Canada
Czech Republic
Denmark
Egypt
Finland
France
Germany
Greece
Guadeloupe
Guam
Hong Kong S.A.R.
Israel
Italy
Luxembourg
Poland
Romania
Saudi Arabia
Spain
Switzerland
United Kingdom
United States

cube63

Basic
Reaction score
Don't use checker approved dead card this last time
I checked on two checker on the map is dead but on ronda it is valid and they ignore the ticket.

You're right bro, back to my old store. Thanks for the heads-up (y)
Stats: $150 = 2 decent cards with okay balance, 2 ok cards with low balance, the rest cards are dead. Admin refunded twice, denied one refund request even though card was clearly dead. He said I should challenge checker but still denied a refund request. He said why do I write ticket every time but I didn't write ticket on all the dead cards that came up as approved. I'll rate store 45% over 100, card was fine to be sold for $7-$10, anything more is a joke.

Last edited:

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
We cleaned up the store and removed bases with low validity.
Below we have published cards with low valid at a fixed price (NOREF):
FIXPRICE_BASE1_VR40_3USD_NOREF 4000
FIXPRICE_BASE2_VR36_2USD_NOREF 10000
FIXPRICE_BASE3_VR35_2USD_NOREF 2000
FIXPRICE_BASE4_VR30_2USD_NOREF 3000
FIXPRICE_BASE5_VR20_1USD_NOREF 1000
FIXPRICE_BASE6_VR30_2USD_NOREF 2500
FIXPRICE_BASE6_VR28_1USD_NOREF 4000

RONDACVV

Seller
Reaction score
UPDATE: