Travel ★🔥★ PATRIARH TRAVEL ★🔥★ Hotels ★ Air ★ Deposits + contract from the travel agency as a gift! ✅

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score

The Patriarch Service team is pleased to present you new services within the framework of the new project "Patriarh Travel"

Booking hotels around the world! for only 50-55% off Booking.com price

We do 1-5 days before the settlement, if desired, you can do it the same day.
We do it as reliably as possible! Gatherings are truly excluded!
+ Contract from the travel agency as a gift!

We do the same, deposits to the hotel for 50%
Air tickets for 50% of the cash desk!
We do 1-3 days before departure.
Minimum 1000$ in our direction.
Many directions except ru-ru.

We have proven ourselves with a taxi service, and are pleased to offer you a completely new level of comfort!
Every day we improve our experience in working with accommodation facilities and airlines, thus guaranteeing you a comfortable stay!
Regular monitoring also allows us to improve the quality of our services, we take into account all the wishes of our customers, thereby ensuring a carefree and comfortable stay in the hotels provided by us.
Our team is in touch with you 24 hours a day!
You can always contact us if you have questions or suggestions.

Let ★ Patriarch Travel ★ take care of your holiday and you won't regret it!

Contacts:

❗❗❗ ATTENTION ❗❗❗ATTENTION ❗❗❗

❗Venerable brothers and sisters, Dear friends! All-honorable monks and nuns❗
Many already know that our humble, decent and righteous channel, @patriarhservicewas blocked by wicked forces, impostors shackled by lies and greed for profit. Those who used mass inflating of complaints. And our main profile has the shameful stigma of “scam”.

We wrote to all technical support, in the hope of restoring the honest name of the main profile and access to the channel, they say this may take a significant amount of time.

❗In connection with all this.❗
So as not to lose the most valuable thing, you, our dear clients and subscribers, and you not to lose us.
It was decided to launch:

New backup channel: @patriarhservices

New profile for orders: @patriarh_service

This message will be published for verification
on all sites where we are represented and have “verified” status.

Same with the exception that our old account no longer appears in searches.
You can write to us via a direct link and receive confirmation of the originality of the new contacts.

Thank you for staying with us since 2017, dear friends! Your humble servant Patriarch 🤗

Direct links:

❗❗❗ ATTENTION ❗❗❗ATTENTION ❗❗❗

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score

Kindest parishioners, Dear Friends❗

I strongly ask you not to pay for spiritual services to the fake “Patriarchs” who prowl through telegrams and disguise themselves as us, because they will not only take away your property, but also spoil the quality of our brand.

I ask you, when you talk about our temple, to provide clickable links to our profile and channel! This will help your loved ones come directly to us, and not fall into the insidious networks of scammers!

With gratitude and prayers for you, His Holiness the Patriarch

@patriarh_service is a real new contact of the Patriarch.
@patriarhservices is real
information channel in telegram.
https://t.me/patriarh_service direct link to our new contact.
https://t.me/patriarhservices direct link to our new channel.
https://t.me/patriarh direct link to our old contact for verification.

Also, before paying, do not hesitate to ask us to confirm your identity through private messages on the forum, we will be happy to do this, but fakes do not have such capabilities, and will evade with all sorts of nonsense.

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
"I express my deep gratitude to the Patriarch Travel team for an incredible vacation in the divine hotel in Amsterdam! Check in - Check Out - despite the lack of language, no problem! Bonus consultation on taking psilocybin truffles and recommendations for coffee shops with great music)) We flew with a group of people just delighted, keep doing what you are doing! Hug and fly away!))"

[ /COLOR]
[ /COLOR]
[ /COLOR]
[ /COLOR]
[ /COLOR]
[ /COLOR]
[ /COLOR]
[ /COLOR]
[ /COLOR]

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
"Your Holiness, thank you so much for the gorgeous place for adultery! Ritz Carlton Moscow on sale for 40%, 5 minutes walk from Red Square, we’ve been wanting to order it for a long time, but no one has it forever"

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
"I sent my sister on vacation to Phuket, through the Patriarch. I made a gift for DR.
Today I returned and asked to thank the Father for the quality rest and flight.
Thank God nothing fell off there, I was very worried.
Thank you, I recommend the Orthodox karzh from the PATRIARCH!

On New Year's Day I'm rushing to Las Vegas through the Patriarch. We'll take the Jackpot"

[/ COLOR]

[/ COLOR]

[/ COLOR]

[/ COLOR]

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
"Thank you very much to the Patriarch for New Year's tickets to Phuket and back.

Absolutely no hassle, they helped me find a flight, paid, received e-ticket numbers, immediately checked on the airline’s website, all good. At the check-in desk I gave my passport and got my boarding pass without any questions."

[ /COLOR]
[ /COLOR]
[ /COLOR]

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
"Many thanks to the Patriarch for a wonderful holiday in Paris!"

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
"Many thanks to the Patriarch and his team. They did everything to the highest level. Royal suite in the best hotel in Phuket, on the cleanest beach) Air business class there and back) the vacation began on the plane!"

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score

"Our vacation from the Patriarch is coming to an end. It was a great 7 days in a drop-dead hotel, for little money. Yes, there were some minor hiccups, but the priest’s responsiveness and constant support helped us check in safely. What exactly happened: 1. We didn’t have time to get the hotel we wanted at first , the price jumped up a lot while the booking processing was slow. As a result, we quickly found a replacement right at the airport and successfully adjusted the transfer. We don’t regret changing the hotel at all. 2. When we checked in, the incompetent Turks couldn’t find our reservation for a long time, we managed to have dinner and smoke. hookah. All this time the Patriarch was in touch and helped with additional vouchers in the required language. In the end, with an apology, we were accommodated. Bottom line: if you like spontaneous travel, this is the best thing you can find.”

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
"I sent 4 people from real life to the USA to NG. They sent me photos. Thank you. I repeatedly contact the Patriarch for the holidays of friends, relatives, acquaintances - there were no rallies or similar things, but in my cases everyone is happy. Prosperity to the service!"

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
" The Patriarch made 2 helicopters in the Dominican Republic with an excursion to the island! Everything was beautiful, they took us to the hotel, distributed your contact to all Russian speakers on the island!
Thank you!

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
"Recently I sent two groups of people to the same hotel, on the same days, but through two different agents. The Patriarch was chosen by one of them. Both managed, but here I will describe only the interaction with the Patriarch, so as I write in his topic. Why didn’t I send both groups through one agent? Well, I have my own reasons, which I will not describe here, has nothing to do with the topic, Father.

So, about the order from the Patriarch: efficiency of communication is top five! Cordiality is priceless View attachment 9703 For the rest there is MasterCard We wrote to each other, discussed what my people need, confirmed our power and the fact that the indicated HOTEL paradise is within the competence of the Patriarchate of All Rus' View attachment 9700 We quickly placed an order, worked without a guarantor, and made the aircraft ourselves. They did it in 3 days. On the required day, the group flew to Turkey and transferred to the hotel (they bought the transfer themselves inexpensively). But still, before entering the hotel, they decided to call, check if everything was okay, but in Turkey, as often happens, they are confused with this, they searched and searched, even though they couldn’t find a reservation, they said there was no reservation, people were upset, they wrote to me “ushef, “everything is gone,” and I’m writing this to the priest, I was also upset, I promised people, I took money from them (although I honestly warned what kind of system it was), I told the Patriarch, let’s return the donation to the Russian Orthodox Church, and I’ll urgently give it to them at a fair rate It's more modest to buy a hotel. But the priest reassured me, said that there was no need to worry, this was not a rally, but just a glitch, and asked for an hour and a half of time to resolve the issue. In addition, from his communication it was clear that he was ready to return, but he wanted to fulfill the service and not cancel anything and create a vacation for people exactly where they planned, he did not even suggest other hotels, he immediately said that this one would do it. The Patriarch showed a high level of professionalism and turned out to be a man of his word: within an hour he changed the reservation and offered to move in, which the people did. During this time, he repeatedly kindly asked how people were doing (a group with a small child), asked if they had found some shade and a cafe where to relax after the flight while he solved the problem. People moved in safely, and not for a day or two, but for a week! For which both they and I are very grateful to the Patriarch! Thank you very much for your honest approach and ability to deliver what you promised!

The hotel is luxurious - RIXOS PREMIUM! A giant swimming pool, amazing restaurants, evening shows, and children are simply in love with the children's RIXI CLUB!

For all guests of this heavenly hotel there is a free transfer to the expensive and presentable large fabulous “city of entertainment” - LAND OF LEGENDS. Free because this town belongs to the same hotel chain, and the rest, if you please, have to pay for everything, like the transfer. This is something like Disney Land: a large fairy-tale castle, almost a hundred water slides, water shows of sea animals, roller coasters, beautiful surroundings, and periodic concerts of Russian stars in the evenings.

One day the group visited this promised land, thanks again to the Patriarch, completely free of charge. And one evening we visited this national gathering to watch one of the matches of the 2018 FOOTBALL WORLD CUP on a huge screen installed at the foot of the magnificent fairy-tale castle LAND OF LEGENDS!

This is how it looked, as if they were watching this spectacle in the Cathedral of the Patriarchate)))

But suddenly something happened! As if the descent of the blessed fire over the crowd and the cathedral, the image of the Patriarch appeared! Everyone froze, everyone forgot about football! ))

Another second, and now, instead of the MATCH, THE FRATE HIMSELF appeared on the screen and addressed this enthusiastic crowd in the center of the Ottoman Empire! ))) The Patriarch’s calm voice read out, addressing 90% of the public relaxing at the ticket office, and told them about his preferential accommodation program, and set them on the right path))

Well, after completing his speech and the match, as a sign of respect to all Russian speakers, the Patriarch made a presentation: in one second he threw GRISHA LEPSA onto the stage directly from Moscow, and the evening continued with a “glass of vodka”, etc., with the permission of the Patriarchate, of course)

May the Patriarch not be offended for the fact that there are no photos from the hotel itself, since on vacation with small ones, you know, it’s difficult to get the right shots, attention and time are spent on other things

Thanks Patriarch!

You can work with a person!"

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
"The banner advertisement truly tells the truth. The service was 10 out of 10. Many thanks to the Patriarch. Of probably 20 sellers, he was the only one who did not serve breakfast and was able to make a certain flight in a short time. He was constantly in touch and pleasant in communication."

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
"We flew through the Patriarch, a company from Tbilisi to Moscow, the service was at the highest level, everything was reliable and on time!"

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
"The Patriarch is at his best again! Thank you for the excellent apartments in Malaysia!!!"

Patriarh

Seller
Reaction score
"Thank you for making our vacation possible, Patriarch! The only one who took up the roundtrip, the flight in both directions is normal, as with tickets from the ticket office. Handsome guys, keep it up"

Top Bottom