Paypal accounts

mel1190

Basic
Reaction score
Is it possible to login and use bought paypal accounts as middleman?
Whats the procedure for login into these accounts?
I bought 3 business or premier accounts, only got a proxy to use instead of cookies and user agent.
Needless to say on 2 i triggered security measures, the 3:rd had wrong login.
If its doable, what do i need for logging in succesfully and even better where can i find good quality pp account?
Thanks in advance!

monstr103

Basic
Reaction score
From my understanding, you need a good SOCK Proxy (preferably within the same town as the PP account owner) and cookies. You can get cookies when buying bots on Genesis Market.

mel1190

Basic
Reaction score
From my understanding, you need a good SOCK Proxy (preferably within the same town as the PP account owner) and cookies. You can get cookies when buying bots on Genesis Market.
Forgot to mention that i had vpn and socks5 proxy, was within 50 miles of cc owner.
Could it be addons for hiding fingerprint, that could cause security verification to trigger?

Erontlop

Basic
Reaction score
Clean browser, dns, and have correct socks and vpn

P.S. does anybody know how to send a friends and family transfer on PayPal without getting security check?

Top Dog

Basic
Reaction score
I bought 3 business or premier accounts, only got a proxy to use instead of cookies and user agent.
If its doable, what do i need for logging in succesfully and even better where can i find good quality pp account?
Thanks in advance!
well 1 iam laughing AT ANY ONE SAYING GOOD PROXY UNLESS YOU HAVE THE IP OF THE DEVICE AND LOCATION YOU WILL NEVER 100 PERCENT NOT GET A FLAG BUT IF ON YOUR MOBILE PHONE GO TO STORE AND GET GPS SPOOFER AND THAT IS ALL LOOK UP SOME GENERAL IPS IN THE AREA AND USE THEM EVEN WITH THE COOKIE ITS NOT 100 SHIT IS PAYPAL ITS 2019 IF YOU THOUGHT OF IT YOU THINK a person with a 8 year colleage dergree in it aand programming hasnt, wrong now iam not saying there isnt ways programming is endless amounts of backdoors and flaws

Rocco

Basic
Reaction score
Thanks in advance!
i suggest you find a new spammer/seller for these accounts, you should be getting paypal accounts with atleast the victims ip address/location from the useragent for you to match before trying to logon and always clean cookies

Top Bottom