PAYPAL HERE NEEDED

GREEN

Basic
Reaction score
I need anyone who has PayPal here. I’ll show you how to cash out, I’ll split 50/50

Neugene

Basic
Reaction score
Why don't you show ME how to cash out so you can pay me what you owe me.

GREEN

Basic
Reaction score
If you would stop being so damn paranoid, and set up PayPal like I told you to do so many times, you would have your money. Which personally you don’t deserve all of it due to you giving multiple people the same accounts, then replacing them with lower balance accounts.. Stop being shady.. otherwise, karma will prevail believe that

Neugene

Basic
Reaction score
If you would stop being so damn paranoid, and set up PayPal like I told you to do so many times, you would have your money. Which personally you don’t deserve all of it due to you giving multiple people the same accounts, then replacing them with lower balance accounts.. Stop being shady.. otherwise, karma will prevail believe that
You've got a lot of nerve calling me shady when you stole 10 accounts from me. Now you want to pay me in PayPal? As I've told you over and over, I can't cash out PayPal outside the US. When I sent out the accounts I told you they were a representative sample of a cross section of the data. Does that mean anything to you at all? A representative sample. I didn't say, cash these out. I said they were a sample. You keep insisting on PayPal because you know I can't cash it out. Why don't you just admint you don't want to pay at all. That's your real game.

GREEN

Basic
Reaction score
HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOUR DUMB ASS IVE BEEN DOING THIS WAY LONGER THAN YOU! INTEAD OF LEARNING HOW TO CASHOUT WITH PAYPAL, OR EVEN ALLOWING ME TO SET IT UP FOR YOU, YOU CHOSE TO BE A LAZY PERSON, SINCE 2000 I’VE BEEN DOING THIS SHIT! IM NOT THE ONE WHO IS HURTING FOR MONEY! CAUSE I KNOW WHAT IM DOING! YOURE DEFINITELY WAS NOT THE WHO CASHED OUT 10k! WITH PAYPAL. NOPE CAUSE YOURE TO BUSY THINKING ABOUT WHAT YOU CANT DO! CANT ISNT IN MY VOCABULARY! THATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A GO GETTER AND SOMEONE WHO SITS AROUND WAITING FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO DO IT FOR THEM! PLUS, I DONT GIVE THE SAME ACCOUNTS TO DIFFERENT PEOPLE THEN REPLACES THEM WITH LOWER LIMIT ONES, AND EXPECTS TO GET PAID FOR IT! YOURE FULL OF SHIT AND LAZY! AND TO PARANOID TO GET IT TOGETHER! MY ADVICE TO ANYONE READING THIS STAY AWAY ! PARANOIA DESTROYS! YOURE TO STUPID NOT TO GET ANYONE DEALING WITH YOU CAUGHT UP! WHEN YOU GET YOUR HEAD OUT YOUR ASS AND REPLACE WITH EQUAL OR BETTER! $ IS SITTING IN PAYPAL! YOU BETTER FIGURE OUT HOW TO USE PAYPAL CAUSE IM NOT GOING OUT OF MY WAY TO PACIFY YOU! ESPECIALLY WHEN IM THE ONE WHO DID ALL THE FOOTWORK! GET A CLUE OR GET OUT THE GAME

Top Bottom