PayPal What is this error? How to fix?

Mad Shad

Basic
Reaction score
Hello, I bought a gift card at PayPal gifts, this error occurred, does anyone know what this is? I need to fix this error, who can help me? Thank you!

Error: Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay.

soulsystem

Basic
Reaction score
Hello, I bought a gift card at PayPal gifts, this error occurred, does anyone know what this is? I need to fix this error, who can help me? Thank you!

Error: Sorry, we can’t complete your purchase at this time Please return to the merchant and choose another way to pay.
paypal has updated, and some new transactions will not be. Please come back another day.

Mad Shad

Basic
Reaction score
paypal has updated, and some new transactions will not be. Please come back another day.
Are you sure? I send a payment link to a friend and this error appears. Does PayPal not accept that?

soulsystem

Basic
Reaction score
Are you sure? I send a payment link to a friend and this error appears. Does PayPal not accept that?
Yes, I tried 1 login my account to 1 different ip address and I can't transfer money right away.

Top Bottom