Physical clone of an EMV card ( 201 ) is it posible nowdays ?

al0neCVV

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I know that type of cards have some type of CRYPTOGRAPHIC KEY IDENTIFICATION AND EXCHANGE ...

x2way

Basic
Reaction score
No but k personally have used a 201 on a mag strip and successfully cashed it out and used at POS with NO EMV

Reaction score
No but k personally have used a 201 on a mag strip and successfully cashed it out and used at POS with NO EMV
When you’re buying mags trip 201s were they credit or debit I’ve had success with CVV online carding but recently A lot of them seem to be getting restricted I have MSR 605 but I’ve never really learned dumps too well I have website for them just don’t really know if you get credit or debit I have a card with a scratched chip to so I can write mag strip and when I use at register is will fail on chip insert to force swipe just haven’t used it yet:
Would you recommend credits for dumps not debt

x2way

Basic
Reaction score
When you’re buying mags trip 201s were they credit or debit I’ve had success with CVV online carding but recently A lot of them seem to be getting restricted I have MSR 605 but I’ve never really learned dumps too well I have website for them just don’t really know if you get credit or debit I have a card with a scratched chip to so I can write mag strip and when I use at register is will fail on chip insert to force swipe just haven’t used it yet:
P.M. me on tele bro I’ll explain more @x2way on tele

cemafai

Premium
Reaction score
you can write 201 on magnetic stripe and based on the bin and the atm you ar using you can withdraw money.

x2way

Basic
Reaction score
you can write 201 on magnetic stripe and based on the bin and the atm you ar using you can withdraw money.
EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID ive pulled from 201s all depends on the bin... used at atm and pos

soccorio

Basic
Reaction score
EXACTLY WHAT HE SAID ive pulled from 201s all depends on the bin... used at atm and pos
You certainly needed non chipped atm and guess what 99.9% now are turning chipped.

cemafai

Premium
Reaction score
You certainly needed non chipped atm and guess what 99.9% now are turning chipped.
if u curious about usa, nevada and cali, shoot me a dm with your info and i tell u what bin what machine
is either 2 low hits
either one big
under 400$ anyway

Bvbane2

Banned
Premium
Basic
Reaction score
It is possible but very hard now adays. I recommend you take a look at my guide how to do so.

Missylady22

Basic
Reaction score
Good dump sites ?

Top Bottom