PP/Cash transfers

Reaction score
Quick question about transfers.

Normally, if I want to initiate transfer of funds from a bank I have to at least login to their secure banking website to initiate it. Sometimes it has to be by phone or in-person for smaller banks.

PayPal, Cash, and Venmo seem to have some "magic" where you can sometimes just give them the routing + account numbers, then they can initiate the transfer of funds for you. My question is - what do you call that kind of transfer/tech and what other sites or apps have it?

These days, it is rapidly declining. Cash and sometimes Paypal forces you to use "Plaid" or other technology to login to your bank's website/app, just the same as if they did not have the ability to pull funds without you doing so. This is too bad for us. I can sometimes confirm the small deposits they may make to verify ownership under the older system, but I can never login to bank websites.

Thanks!

Simuran

Basic
Reaction score
hello, yes i dont know about others but i do know for paypal but with paypal it needs time, you cant just transfer 200 right after... but it does work, and also theres banks that paypal instantly links without and access code or verification with the logins.

Reaction score
Thank you!

Yes, 1 time recently it transferred $100 for me after adding a Chase bank before even verifying it (but then it never worked again). However, I am mostly trying to find the name of this kind of transfer to find more apps/sites that I can try.

Also, if you know which banks that PP instantly links with without access code/verification please let me know :) Thanks my friend!

Simuran

Basic
Reaction score
well dont kno what its called. the reason i know is i bought this paypal tutorial awhile back, and it showed this method and others. crazy thing is its almost a yr old and these methods still work.

Top Bottom