QDD PRIVATE TELEGRAM GROUP CHAT IS FOR DISCUSSIONS & KNOWLEDGE ONLY !

max

Basic
Reaction score
HI SCAMMER .
Shut up you are the ripping idiot trying to make £30 from a worthless telegram channel!
They wouldn't even make £5 from it in a year!!

Stop trying to scam by selling dreams

90% of the members just cry when they can't get freebies , they think you are thier mom to breastfeed them

Like I said if you want to waste £30 on a totally worthless channel then pay this scammer!!

To proof to you that this chat group is 100% totally worthless , let this scammer admin remove all current members and ask them to join back after paying £30!! I bet you none will pay to rejoin, cos they all know it's not even worth £0.005 to rejoin

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score
Shut up you are the ripping idiot trying to make £30 from a worthless telegram channel!
They wouldn't even make £5 from it in a year!!

Stop trying to scam by selling dreams

90% of the members just cry when they can't get freebies , they think you are thier mom to breastfeed them

Like I said if you want to waste £30 on a totally worthless channel then pay this scammer!!

To proof to you that this chat group is 100% totally worthless , let this scammer admin remove all current members and ask them to join back after paying £30!! I bet you none will pay to rejoin, cos they all know it's not even worth £0.005 to rejoin

you can cry the whole day if you want scammer haha . you try to scam in my house and fail sad for you .

max

Basic
Reaction score
Why are you lying cos of your desperate ripping means of getting £30!!

You know your private chat group is entirely useless and worthless

I put a simple bet to you scammer!! Tell all current members there that they need to pay £30 to remain in your worthless useless chat group and we all know none will pay to remain there!
They got there in free and that's why they are still there if your chat group is useful like your scammer head says why are you so afraid and jittery to charge your current free members??

I mean those free members have been there and seen the no value of the stupid chat group!!
If the chat group was useful, they all will pay but we all know they wouldn't even pay if you asked current members to pay £0.000006
you can cry the whole day if you want scammer haha . you try to scam in my house and fail sad for you .

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score
Dear Member sorry for notice free access to the private group chat is stopped it because too many scammer and kid got kicked and create a new account and rejoin the group chat that is the only way to maintain and keep all member safe !

If you are tired losing too much money to scammer and learning nothing great come join us people are friendly in the group chat .

Access Fee is 30£ only .

If you are interesting hit the like button or commend any word you will get my telegram on the hidden message .

hope you guys doing great always .

BY QDD

max

Basic
Reaction score
Dear Member sorry for notice free access to the private group chat is stopped it because too many scammer and kid got kicked and create a new account and rejoin the group chat that is the only way to maintain and keep all member safe !

If you are tired losing too much money to scammer and learning nothing great come join us people are friendly in the group chat .

Access Fee is 30£ only .

If you are interesting hit the like button or commend any word you will get my telegram on the hidden message .

BY QDD
No you are depressed and frustrated that I exposed your ripping head!!
You wanted to rip members here for £30 when you know fully well your chat group is entirely worthless, valueless and members there are 99% non knowledgeable and just beggars!!

That's why you can't do the bet

Ok I throw another bet to you, choose 10 members yourself to be on your worthless chat group and after a week ask them to pay the £30 to remain
We both know none will pay cos after a week they all will figure the chat group is entirely valueless and worth only paying $0.0000000000

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score

Access Fee is 30£ only .

BY QDD

Cleesmith

Basic
Reaction score
Why join QDD Private telegram group chat .

1. People are friendly inside the group chat .

2. Verity Vendor & Escrow is Available Will keep you safe .

3. People might help you out if you are totally new .

Dear Member Free Access is Stopped now it will cost 30£ for Access to the Private group chat .

*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***

If you are interesting hit like or reply any word you will get my Telegram on the hidden message Or you can pm me on conversation
E

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score

Access Fee is 30£ only .

BY QDD

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score

Access Fee is 30£ only .

BY QDD

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score

Access Fee is 30£ only .

BY QDD

Ganglife

Basic
Reaction score

Dear Member Free Access is Stopped now it will cost 30£ for Access to the Private group chat .

If you are interesting hit like or reply any word you will get my Telegram on the hidden message Or you can pm me on conversation
Im new and looking for any literature or help I can get…trying to jump into this but just keep getting scammed or misinformed at every turn. If I could get some help I’d be forever great full

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score

Access Fee is 30£ only .

BY QDD

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score

Access Fee is 30£ only .

BY QDD

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score

Access Fee is 30£ only .

BY QDD

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score

Access Fee is 30£ only .

BY QDD

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score

Access Fee is 30£ only .

BY QDD

Unknownmush

Basic
Reaction score

Access Fee is 30£ only .

BY QDD
Yes i is ready

Random21

Basic
Reaction score

Apply today

Top Bottom