Random advice from 10 year+ veteran in carding

Mari Mari

Basic
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this forum and I like the concept of having to be active in order to see certain threads so I normally never do this but I decided to give my 2 cents in what it takes to stay relevant in this business.

I will try to keep it short and sweet regarding the important lessons I have learned throughout the years and hopefully it will help some of you in the long run. I am not by any means some rich millionaire who is retired with 2 ferraris and have so much money that I don't know what to do with it. I was however lucky enough to make enough money to buy a couple of properties and live comfortably without having to go to a miserable job and be around miserable people, which for me is the most important thing. Anyhow, lets get into it.

Lesson #1
YOU WILL NOT BECOME RICH OVERNIGHT
Plain and simple, you will not. There are some lucky people out there that find a glitch newbies and manage to make a lot of money before it gets patched but, realistically, you will not get rich in 24 hours. This is something a lot of rippers depend on to attract the newbies trying to sell them guides and all types of garbage with the promise to get rich quick. Sorry to break it to you guys, you are in for a ride. It will take you a long time before you start making good money.

Lesson #2
FRAUD BUSINESS IS EXPENSIVE
The saying "Takes money to make money" is the perfect saying for this business. Good CCs, good fullz, good pros, good drops, good accounts in general will cost you a pretty penny and it is never guaranteed to work. The more you are able to invest, the more money you are able to potentially bring in. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

Lesson #3
BECOME OBSESSED TO LEARN
When I started out, I was obsessed with credit cards. To me, it was amazing the fact that I can input a row of numbers and get free stuff out of it. It seemed like I was playing GTA Vice City and was inputting cheat codes to get money. To this day, it still sometimes feels like it. Knowledge is power. If you are starting out and you are not reading forums and threads constantly then you are not that serious about it. Dream, breathe and eat ALL the free information you can get your hands on. Trust me, this is crucial in the long run!

Lesson #4
DONT GET SCAMMED BY RIPPERS
This is something EVERYONE keeps falling for especially if you are starting out. As a newbie, it is very hard because you always think you found the best connection in the world and that you will somehow become rich because of it. Words of advice, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Guys, if a seller you found is selling CC/FULLZ/PROFILES/BANK LOGINS/BANK DROPS/PP TRANSFERS and the keys to Donald Trumps house, 99.99999999% chance its a scammer. Real vendors have their own crafts. Some sell CC, some sell bank logs, some sell bank drops, some do transfers, etc. It never happens that 1 guys does all. A lot of the times these pieces of shit speak terrible English and they will chase/harass you in order to buy from them. From experience, real sellers don't chase and don't like conversating too much. They are straight to the point, they do not like to negotiate and do not like petty talk. The more experience you have, the easier it is to spot one. It literally takes me a couple of minutes before I laugh and block but I don't really deal with them much lately. Also, sometimes if you take their ICQ or telegram or username and put it on google along ripper, you might actually find other poor souls who have been ripped by the same guy. Stay aware and don't just send money because your desperate. If these rippers starve long enough, they eventually give up, They are like cockroaches.

Lesson #5
DON'T RELY ON GUIDES, THEY DO NOT LAST
Essentially, this business has to become a part of your life, a part of your every day thoughts. I read terms of services to get ideas on how to bypass the system and I do this for fun. I look in places where no one is looking to find the "next" thing. I am not saying don't buy guides. In fact, I learned a lot of stuff from gathering free guides over the internet which were mostly free but they do not last. Think about it, If I am making 3k a day ripping off ebay with my method, why the fuck would I ever share it? I would only make a guide out of it when I find something else. Regardless, if I did, the information itself would still be very valuable as you will learn a couple of things that you might be able to apply to another method but the method itself would be obselete in most cases. There are some guide vendors out there who really just make money off selling guides that actually work, but NEVER rely on it. Find your own method and abuse it till it's dead.

Lesson #6
IF YOU SEE IT PUBLISHED, YOU ARE TOO LATE
This is very important to know. If you see a lot of posts about a certain website or app, you are already too late. Fraud gods are very secretive and they guard their websites and methods with their life. As an example, people are still talking about Stripe, a payment processor that has been abused. If you were lucky enough to be on AlphaBay and knew about this before everyone killed it, you probably made yourself a good amount of dough. It wasn't uncommon for people to make 40-100k in a month. Once everyone started talking about it, the security measures on it made this processor obsolete. Nowadays your lucky if you can get 10k out of it. Same thing with square or paypal. I am not saying they are not cardable anymore, I am just saying they are not what they used to be and the amount of money you will make will be significantly lower. When I am looking for something new, I always go on a couple of forums and do a search. If there are no threads about it, I might have something and I would proceed to the testing phase. If I see too many threads about it, scratch and back to the drawing board. I'm sorry to break it to you guys!

Lesson #7
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS
This is something that gets everyone into trouble. They are so focused on OPSEC and what VPN is better and all that when the real way to get caught is by talking. A lot of you guys come from poverty and when you start making money you get excited. You start telling your friends, start posting dumb photos thinking you are rich when your just a fucking loser who made a couople of G's and think you are on top of the world. Learn to shut the fuck up. It will keep you out of jail. It will keep you out of trouble. No one wants to see your shitty gucci glasses and your little rented car. Stay the fuck in your lane and mind your own business. No one needs to know what you do and how much you made. Regardless of how many times I say this, idiots will be idiots. Take my advice, Real g's move in silence.

Lesson #8
ALLOCATE YOUR MONEY/INVEST
So you started making a bit of money? If you have brains, it might be just the beginning for you. It will become very easy for you to spend money. Do not forget, easy come easy go. Always think of the next move, you can't just do fraud your whole life and think you will be able to live off it forever. You need to know how to allocate your money. Start a legit business, buy properties, do something where you can invest and make it legal. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE OFF FRAUD FOREVER AND EVEN IF YOU COULD, YOU SHOULDN'T. This business is not a joke, it's illegal and sooner or later, you will get caught if you do not have some legal income. Besides the point, relying only on this, you will eventually go broke, trust me on this.

Lesson #9
MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE
Forums are a great way to learn and to meet people. Build your profile and do good business with people. They will help you. The longer you are on a forum without complaints of being a ripper or just a piece of shit, people will take you more seriously and will want to help you. No one wants to help the idiot who made an account yesterday and is asking "Can someone show me how to card paypal?" Be friendly and try to help out when you can. It goes a looooooong way and a solid partnership with someone that knows what they are doing will be the game changer for you.

Lesson #10
STAY SAFE
It's important at the absolute minimum to use a VPN at ALL times. Yet again, if someone really wants to find you, even behind a VPN they will be able to find you due to DNS leaks and fingerprints. You need to know how to setup your browser and the addons you need in order to stay safe and mitigate the risk. TOR is a very good option and I personally prefer using RDP over Vmware. The reason for this is that certain websites are able to detect you are using a virtual platform and will automatically decline transaction or raise red flags. Also, buying RDP's means someone else has used it and someone else will use it again. Just make sure to use CCleaner before you log off. There are a lot of things to know about safety, this is literally just a warning and not in any means a guide for this.

This is what came to me as I had a couple of hours to waste and spread a little knowledge. These are just some of the things I have learned along the way and it is only my PERSONAL OPINION. Hope some of you newbies will read this and as much as I wrote some things you don't want to hear, it's mostly the truth and what I had to go through. I wish you all good luck, stay safe and if you have any questions regarding this, you can PM me.

morphinist

Basic
Reaction score
Good starting point of info for aspiring noobies. +1 for getting the information out there to the community. If we don't take some of these newcomers under our wings, the life cycle will eventually come to its own demise. Its hard tho, seems like so many of these younger newbs all just want something for nothing, and almost feel entitled to the information that took us years and years of being respectful to the right communities, and doing the right things, to be able to learn and acquire... But again, it goes back to educating them of the proper etiquette, which is what your post definitely addresses. Cheers

meforsure

Basic
Reaction score
but which vendor you recommend for paypal transfer? i hear all of them are scam

ApexDev

Seller
Reaction score
Hey guys, new to this forum and I like the concept of having to be active in order to see certain threads so I normally never do this but I decided to give my 2 cents in what it takes to stay relevant in this business.

I will try to keep it short and sweet regarding the important lessons I have learned throughout the years and hopefully it will help some of you in the long run. I am not by any means some rich millionaire who is retired with 2 ferraris and have so much money that I don't know what to do with it. I was however lucky enough to make enough money to buy a couple of properties and live comfortably without having to go to a miserable job and be around miserable people, which for me is the most important thing. Anyhow, lets get into it.

Lesson #1
YOU WILL NOT BECOME RICH OVERNIGHT
Plain and simple, you will not. There are some lucky people out there that find a glitch newbies and manage to make a lot of money before it gets patched but, realistically, you will not get rich in 24 hours. This is something a lot of rippers depend on to attract the newbies trying to sell them guides and all types of garbage with the promise to get rich quick. Sorry to break it to you guys, you are in for a ride. It will take you a long time before you start making good money.

Lesson #2
FRAUD BUSINESS IS EXPENSIVE
The saying "Takes money to make money" is the perfect saying for this business. Good CCs, good fullz, good pros, good drops, good accounts in general will cost you a pretty penny and it is never guaranteed to work. The more you are able to invest, the more money you are able to potentially bring in. MAKE SURE YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!

Lesson #3
BECOME OBSESSED TO LEARN
When I started out, I was obsessed with credit cards. To me, it was amazing the fact that I can input a row of numbers and get free stuff out of it. It seemed like I was playing GTA Vice City and was inputting cheat codes to get money. To this day, it still sometimes feels like it. Knowledge is power. If you are starting out and you are not reading forums and threads constantly then you are not that serious about it. Dream, breathe and eat ALL the free information you can get your hands on. Trust me, this is crucial in the long run!

Lesson #4
DONT GET SCAMMED BY RIPPERS
This is something EVERYONE keeps falling for especially if you are starting out. As a newbie, it is very hard because you always think you found the best connection in the world and that you will somehow become rich because of it. Words of advice, if it's too good to be true, it probably is. Guys, if a seller you found is selling CC/FULLZ/PROFILES/BANK LOGINS/BANK DROPS/PP TRANSFERS and the keys to Donald Trumps house, 99.99999999% chance its a scammer. Real vendors have their own crafts. Some sell CC, some sell bank logs, some sell bank drops, some do transfers, etc. It never happens that 1 guys does all. A lot of the times these pieces of shit speak terrible English and they will chase/harass you in order to buy from them. From experience, real sellers don't chase and don't like conversating too much. They are straight to the point, they do not like to negotiate and do not like petty talk. The more experience you have, the easier it is to spot one. It literally takes me a couple of minutes before I laugh and block but I don't really deal with them much lately. Also, sometimes if you take their ICQ or telegram or username and put it on google along ripper, you might actually find other poor souls who have been ripped by the same guy. Stay aware and don't just send money because your desperate. If these rippers starve long enough, they eventually give up, They are like cockroaches.

Lesson #5
DON'T RELY ON GUIDES, THEY DO NOT LAST
Essentially, this business has to become a part of your life, a part of your every day thoughts. I read terms of services to get ideas on how to bypass the system and I do this for fun. I look in places where no one is looking to find the "next" thing. I am not saying don't buy guides. In fact, I learned a lot of stuff from gathering free guides over the internet which were mostly free but they do not last. Think about it, If I am making 3k a day ripping off ebay with my method, why the fuck would I ever share it? I would only make a guide out of it when I find something else. Regardless, if I did, the information itself would still be very valuable as you will learn a couple of things that you might be able to apply to another method but the method itself would be obselete in most cases. There are some guide vendors out there who really just make money off selling guides that actually work, but NEVER rely on it. Find your own method and abuse it till it's dead.

Lesson #6
IF YOU SEE IT PUBLISHED, YOU ARE TOO LATE
This is very important to know. If you see a lot of posts about a certain website or app, you are already too late. Fraud gods are very secretive and they guard their websites and methods with their life. As an example, people are still talking about Stripe, a payment processor that has been abused. If you were lucky enough to be on AlphaBay and knew about this before everyone killed it, you probably made yourself a good amount of dough. It wasn't uncommon for people to make 40-100k in a month. Once everyone started talking about it, the security measures on it made this processor obsolete. Nowadays your lucky if you can get 10k out of it. Same thing with square or paypal. I am not saying they are not cardable anymore, I am just saying they are not what they used to be and the amount of money you will make will be significantly lower. When I am looking for something new, I always go on a couple of forums and do a search. If there are no threads about it, I might have something and I would proceed to the testing phase. If I see too many threads about it, scratch and back to the drawing board. I'm sorry to break it to you guys!

Lesson #7
SHUT THE FUCK UP AND MIND YOUR BUSINESS
This is something that gets everyone into trouble. They are so focused on OPSEC and what VPN is better and all that when the real way to get caught is by talking. A lot of you guys come from poverty and when you start making money you get excited. You start telling your friends, start posting dumb photos thinking you are rich when your just a fucking loser who made a couople of G's and think you are on top of the world. Learn to shut the fuck up. It will keep you out of jail. It will keep you out of trouble. No one wants to see your shitty gucci glasses and your little rented car. Stay the fuck in your lane and mind your own business. No one needs to know what you do and how much you made. Regardless of how many times I say this, idiots will be idiots. Take my advice, Real g's move in silence.

Lesson #8
ALLOCATE YOUR MONEY/INVEST
So you started making a bit of money? If you have brains, it might be just the beginning for you. It will become very easy for you to spend money. Do not forget, easy come easy go. Always think of the next move, you can't just do fraud your whole life and think you will be able to live off it forever. You need to know how to allocate your money. Start a legit business, buy properties, do something where you can invest and make it legal. YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO LIVE OFF FRAUD FOREVER AND EVEN IF YOU COULD, YOU SHOULDN'T. This business is not a joke, it's illegal and sooner or later, you will get caught if you do not have some legal income. Besides the point, relying only on this, you will eventually go broke, trust me on this.

Lesson #9
MAKE FRIENDS WITH THE RIGHT PEOPLE
Forums are a great way to learn and to meet people. Build your profile and do good business with people. They will help you. The longer you are on a forum without complaints of being a ripper or just a piece of shit, people will take you more seriously and will want to help you. No one wants to help the idiot who made an account yesterday and is asking "Can someone show me how to card paypal?" Be friendly and try to help out when you can. It goes a looooooong way and a solid partnership with someone that knows what they are doing will be the game changer for you.

Lesson #10
STAY SAFE
It's important at the absolute minimum to use a VPN at ALL times. Yet again, if someone really wants to find you, even behind a VPN they will be able to find you due to DNS leaks and fingerprints. You need to know how to setup your browser and the addons you need in order to stay safe and mitigate the risk. TOR is a very good option and I personally prefer using RDP over Vmware. The reason for this is that certain websites are able to detect you are using a virtual platform and will automatically decline transaction or raise red flags. Also, buying RDP's means someone else has used it and someone else will use it again. Just make sure to use CCleaner before you log off. There are a lot of things to know about safety, this is literally just a warning and not in any means a guide for this.

This is what came to me as I had a couple of hours to waste and spread a little knowledge. These are just some of the things I have learned along the way and it is only my PERSONAL OPINION. Hope some of you newbies will read this and as much as I wrote some things you don't want to hear, it's mostly the truth and what I had to go through. I wish you all good luck, stay safe and if you have any questions regarding this, you can PM me.
You described everything very accurately. I would add one more line from myself. If something doesn't work for you the first time, try again, then try again, and try again. If you still can't succeed, you clearly need to change your course, but if you give up after just one failure, chances are it will never work for you because this business, like any other, involves dozens and hundreds of mistakes, setbacks, and attempts. But in the end, luck will smile at you!

Top Bottom