Random Discussion: What's the largest $$$ you've done in a single hit?

d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score
No need to go in specific and snitch on yourself, just be vague and whatnot.

Mine:

Physical:
$16,000 on a tool supply shop. Ordered Friday, delivered Tuesday, sold Thursday for $12,000.

Digital (only carding, no logs/bank transfers/etc) :
An $11,000 ticket for a Tennis championship.

These are both done with the power of enrolls.

Let's show newcomers the possibilities of carding and get some discussion on the forum going!

Naah

Carding Novice
Reaction score
No need to go in specific and snitch on yourself, just be vague and whatnot.

Mine:

Physical:
$16,000 on a tool supply shop. Ordered Friday, delivered Tuesday, sold Thursday for $12,000.

Digital (only carding, no logs/bank transfers/etc) :
An $11,000 ticket for a Tennis championship.

These are both done with the power of enrolls.

Let's show newcomers the possibilities of carding and get some discussion on the forum going!
Mine is $150—a PayPal cashout.
This was a game changer and I did it last month. I was learning and I was afraid to start cause I thought it would never work. keep in mind that this is the first time I ever carded. I started learning this in January. I haven't hit anything yet after that but I know it is coming. I am now down a couple of bucks cause I have spent more on obtaining cards. I am trying to create a good setup and look for a good card seller. Your tutorials are doing me a lot of favors and helping me work out my way to be a good carder. For those starting remember it is very possible. for the legends of the game (whom I'm sure won't be reading my comment ha ha ha) keep it real and don't forget to drop a hint or two to guide us the beginners. I am focusing on cashing out cards instead of online stores. I would appreciate a write-up on this from you DOCTRINE. Big up DOCTRINE. I think I will dedicate my success to you. I want you to know that whatever you put out there reaches a lot of people and you're creating legends after you Thank you.

vellidon1

Basic
Reaction score
This was a game changer and I did it last month. I was learning and I was afraid to start cause I thought it would never work. keep in mind that this is the first time I ever carded. I started learning this in January. I haven't hit anything yet after that but I know it is coming. I am now down a couple of bucks cause I have spent more on obtaining cards. I am trying to create a good setup and look for a good card seller. Your tutorials are doing me a lot of favors and helping me work out my way to be a good carder. For those starting remember it is very possible. for the legends of the game (whom I'm sure won't be reading my comment ha ha ha) keep it real and don't forget to drop a hint or two to guide us the beginners. I am focusing on cashing out cards instead of online stores. I would appreciate a write-up on this from you DOCTRINE. Big up DOCTRINE. I think I will dedicate my success to you. I want you to know that whatever you put out there reaches a lot of people and you're creating legends after you Thank you.
Gonna pm u to find out where u get your PayPal logs from

d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score

No homo bro, but that's great. Sooner or later you'll get really good at it making money will be a muscle memory.

hachiroku

Premium
Reaction score
43 cc phished with just 1 edu email. 5000 emails sent to validated targets. I know it sounds pretty lame, but it was largest with just 1 email.

d0ctrine

Fraud Daddy
Elite
Supreme
Reaction score
43 cc phished with just 1 edu email. 5000 emails sent to validated targets. I know it sounds pretty lame, but it was largest with just 1 email.
Great. How long did it take before they blocked your email?

hachiroku

Premium
Reaction score
Didn't get blocked (my email test result was first, middle and final at the list and all inbox). At that time we where cracking edu by like a hundred per day, so we just do one use and discard lol. Good times, anyway working on a team ain't that much redituable.
Great. How long did it take before they blocked your email

il0vecere4l

Carding Novice
Reaction score
40.000 by Ident. Theft, 10.000 from eBay with diff cards, an Xbox from Amazon when I started, good times tbh. Looking to start over, lifestyle eat me alive but now I've learned, looking for that course in Sept.

mattbalaa

Carding Novice
Reaction score
$700 iphone that i hit last week
Escooter *forgot the price*

goldengold

Carding Novice
Reaction score
3000 in my 1st attempt but not via cc. As a newbie it was a good startup. sorry can't share the method.

broper32470

Basic
Reaction score
I am brand new to this game. Wanting to use paypal cashouts but so far no valid source for the accounts and it seems that there are more scams against me than what I can find to use out there (purchases I make end up not working and I am going in the hole). Any suggestions?

Top Bottom