Random Discussion: What's the largest $$$ you've done in a single hit?

bokokopam

Active Carder
Reaction score
I am brand new to this game. Wanting to use paypal cashouts but so far no valid source for the accounts and it seems that there are more scams against me than what I can find to use out there (purchases I make end up not working and I am going in the hole). Any suggestions?
sent me a private msg i will make you happy

Bryanhunter303

Carding Novice
Reaction score
No need to go in specific and snitch on yourself, just be vague and whatnot.

Mine:

Physical:
$16,000 on a tool supply shop. Ordered Friday, delivered Tuesday, sold Thursday for $12,000.

Digital (only carding, no logs/bank transfers/etc) :
An $11,000 ticket for a Tennis championship.

These are both done with the power of enrolls.

Let's show newcomers the possibilities of carding and get some discussion on the forum going!
I made about 10,000 over the time of hitting cards back to back for about 3 months str8 but this was different when I first got into this I was very skeptical about going on the web and purchasing from strangers I just straight up couldn’t believe it until I actually got into it so how I got my ccs when I started was from my job ( dominos) I swear that method is so bullet proof I feel it could still be done today I did it about 3 years ago only reason I haven’t tried again because believe me I tried is because I’m on a banned list from all stores i guess they found out but had no proof plus I got out I’ve there before for it got to hit just trusting my gutt no specific even happens tha caused me to leave everything was smooth and great I was generating around 200-300 fresh ccs a week just by working CSR at dominos but I feel the only way I was that successful was because of 1. My bullet proof method and 2. My social engineering skills (me just being a friendly likable person mind you my sole purpose before getting the job was to gets ccs because they paid me shit lol I’m willing to give up my method for free just pm me Igotchu

Bryanhunter303

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I made about 10,000 over the time of hitting cards back to back for about 3 months str8 but this was different when I first got into this I was very skeptical about going on the web and purchasing from strangers I just straight up couldn’t believe it until I actually got into it so how I got my ccs when I started was from my job ( dominos) I swear that method is so bullet proof I feel it could still be done today I did it about 3 years ago only reason I haven’t tried again because believe me I tried is because I’m on a banned list from all stores i guess they found out but had no proof plus I got out I’ve there before for it got to hit just trusting my gutt no specific even happens tha caused me to leave everything was smooth and great I was generating around 200-300 fresh ccs a week just by working CSR at dominos but I feel the only way I was that successful was because of 1. My bullet proof method and 2. My social engineering skills (me just being a friendly likable person mind you my sole purpose before getting the job was to gets ccs because they paid me shit lol I’m willing to give up my method for free just pm me Igotchu
It was different for me when I started because I would say about out of 100 ccs 85 of them hit off of any site I used it was no vpn , proxy , set up or etc it was just like a dream but i was getting cards from local area and shipping to local area so it was different from what I’m learning now with d0c but what I can honestly say is even before I learned what I’m learning now dealing with sites it’s just hit or miss unless you unlock that true carder brain and put your pieces together anythingbis achievable

Top Bottom