Black List RIPPER

iamtymars

Basic
Reaction score
@Darkmoneyyy9 is a ripper he stole from me he sends you straight dead ccs or invalid cc numbers fucking thief !!! He even blocked me !!!

Attachments

• 04FEAB01-71BF-455F-BCCB-E088A627F01B.png
    04FEAB01-71BF-455F-BCCB-E088A627F01B.png
    165.4 KB · Views: 11

Darkmoneyyy

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
DISRESPECTING AND ABUSING ME IS NOT ACCEPTABLE WHEN YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WORK OUT WITH DUMPS EVEN GIVEN 1 DAY CHECK TIME.

You reported back after 4 days whereas you were given 1 day check time. When the check time is over, it's over for you to start slandering for your in-concomitant skills. And this matter has been 1.5 year old and you are still standing there, shows you just want to defame me.

Darkmoneyyy

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
But still I gave you replacement, and told you China Dumps have no refund, so you could have refuesed buying it. You asked for it, I gave you the China Dump for replacement, and it did not work for you after 3 days. The deal was fare and as per your discretion.

big bron

Premium
Reaction score
DISRESPECTING AND ABUSING ME IS NOT ACCEPTABLE WHEN YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO WORK OUT WITH DUMPS EVEN GIVEN 1 DAY CHECK TIME.

You reported back after 4 days whereas you were given 1 day check time. When the check time is over, it's over for you to start slandering for your in-concomitant skills. And this matter has been 1.5 year old and you are still standing there, shows you just want to defame me.
i need some CCs can anyone help

iamtymars

Basic
Reaction score
bro u a liar i told u the same day it wasnt working for me i know how to use dumps perfectly fine cut it out, people know me man im really rich brother i been doing this a pretty long time u just did bad business own up to it brother ......

kendall

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
bro u a liar i told u the same day it wasnt working for me i know how to use dumps perfectly fine cut it out, people know me man im really rich brother i been doing this a pretty long time u just did bad business own up to it brother ......
telegram @fallengod2

Darkmoneyyy

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
bro u a liar i told u the same day it wasnt working for me i know how to use dumps perfectly fine cut it out, people know me man im really rich brother i been doing this a pretty long time u just did bad business own up to it brother ..
If I had done bad business, I would not have been here telling you the actual thing happened infront of everyone, I would have simply ignored you. On your single purchase, I replaced the dead ones 2 times without saying a single word. The third replacement was CHINA, and I told you it was not refundable. You asked me to send it anyway and I sent.

Now the RICH GUY, who is being known by everyone, is asking for refund for NON-REFUNDABLE dump for the past 1 year.

iamtymars

Basic
Reaction score
If I had done bad business, I would not have been here telling you the actual thing happened infront of everyone, I would have simply ignored you. On your single purchase, I replaced the dead ones 2 times without saying a single word. The third replacement was CHINA, and I told you it was not refundable. You asked me to send it anyway and I sent.

Now the RICH GUY, who is being known by everyone, is asking for refund for NON-REFUNDABLE dump for the past 1 year.
and all of them was dead u gave me dead work u a ripper then u stopped answering

Darkmoneyyy

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
All were replaced except the CHINA one which I communicated as the valid rate for China is not good and it is not refundable. You still opted to purchase it, so stop calling me ripper. This is the reason I stopped answering you because with your own concent you were putting blame on me, just like you are doing now.

Top Bottom