Market Saint Partick CVV SHOP☘️ MORE 50 COUNTRIES ☘️THE BEST CHOICE ☘️ FIRST IN WORLD SHOP WITH CARDS SOURCE SNIFFER☘️ #1 IN DARKNET☘️BONUS FOR TOP COSTUMERS

cube63

Basic
Reaction score
So apparently, you delete reviews calling your store out and saying the truth? All my comments are gone and that of others who said they spent $100 and got dead cards. That is all I need to know, all the best buddy!

bangbang

Basic
Reaction score
So apparently, you delete reviews calling your store out and saying the truth? All my comments are gone and that of others who said they spent $100 and got dead cards. That is all I need to know, all the best buddy!
I've noticed that also, very interesting...

cube63

Basic
Reaction score
I've noticed that also, very interesting...
Is there a way to create a new thread? Where we buyers can discuss a legitimate way to get ccs or reliable stores before we become homeless. This is alarming! Guys come on, can someone send me a message or something? We've got bills to pay and this is the only side hustle that helps. 3 months of buying ccs and I can't even get a card that can card $20 and I buy the cards for $15, $17. This is no longer funny!

crazyangel

Premium
Reaction score
hey!! for me it 50%-50% something i get some ccs with good balance and orthers low balance just dont trash them save it for later

bangbang

Basic
Reaction score
same regurgitated response as before and my account is def active. i dont have time to give fake reviews i actually left an honest one but to see real reviews be removed only to let you nut holders say the same thing is very telling....im sure this will be removed shortly lol
These are fake reviews. Look at their profiles. They haven't written anything on the forum for 2 years, and suddenly they decided to leave a review. Let the admin deal with them. Patrick best shop!!

bangbang

Basic
Reaction score
hey!! for me it 50%-50% something i get some ccs with good balance and orthers low balance just dont trash them save it for later
pretty much what i said but my comment was deleted as a "fake" review . this forum is becoming more of a joke as the months pass...Real users with voices shouldn't be silenced

BLACK

Basic
Reaction score
this is the funniest shit i read all day lmfao
Your life is crap. I've poured over 40k$ into Patrick's shop, and my trust score is 92%. I'm confident that you just don't know how to handle cards and blame everyone else except yourself. Stop blaming others for your own problems, noob

airbus

Basic
Reaction score
The shop is top-notch! Admin, check these folks who leave shitty reviews. If they can't handle it, they have no business being here. And big respect to Patrick, keep it up!

Minzix

Premium
Reaction score
Your life is crap. I've poured over 40k$ into Patrick's shop, and my trust score is 92%. I'm confident that you just don't know how to handle cards and blame everyone else except yourself. Stop blaming others for your own problems, noob
what the clown 🤡

its obvious that you have nothing better to do, hang around here daily & trying to defend shop

same accounts was in ferum thread 😎

don't try mislead with multi-accounts team, cheap clowning

you can continue write love posts, everyone has already understood that you are dumbass

BLACK

Basic
Reaction score
what the clown 🤡

its obvious that you have nothing better to do, hang around here daily & trying to defend shop

same accounts was in ferum thread 😎

don't try mislead with multi-accounts team, cheap clowning

you can continue write love posts, everyone has already understood that you are dumbass
Which hole did you crawl out of? I think you crawled out of an asshole. Crawl back in there and shut up, idiot.

I've been on this forum longer than you and I genuinely help people. I've loaded over $35,000 into Patrick's shop and never regretted it once. It's the only shop on this forum where the valid rate are really good.

bangbang

Basic
Reaction score
Which hole did you crawl out of? I think you crawled out of an asshole. Crawl back in there and shut up, idiot.

I've been on this forum longer than you and I genuinely help people. I've loaded over $35,000 into Patrick's shop and never regretted it once. It's the only shop on this forum where the valid rate are really good.
you see this is why reading and comprehension is very essential. you are a complete idiot by speaking out of turn when u haven't even had the opportunity to read my full initial review.(you know why? oh it was deleted like many others FYI) I Never claimed Patrick Stash was a scam , i even understood the reasoning behind the trust system. my experience with the small test i made was lackluster, so u leave a message on my account to call me a scammer? how are u here to help anyone? and you BRAG about 35-40k carding lmao this is a joke bro relax...this is a Fraction of my shoe collection. Before you open ur mouth to spew non sense again think twice about it and maybe next time go crawl back into your mother's vagina.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 1.28.28 PM.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-11 at 1.28.28 PM.png
    151.6 KB · Views: 24
Top Bottom