CLAIM SCAM CC SHOP AND OWNER TO gigsclub.cc

Status
Not open for further replies.

callcentres

Basic
Reaction score
This silly idiot ripped for pennys $150 soon as sent his btc he wipes the chat contacted him for spefic bins he says yes Have them after paid wipes the chat on telegram.

How is he allowed on here please ban this service before others get ripped I can see from the threads everyone got fucked and seems he making accounts and posting reviews on his own thread this guy is a sad ripper. Proof is attached.

THREAD

Telegram : https://t.me/tracyjohnQ

Channel : https://t.me/gigscluB https://gigsclub.cc

Attachments

• photo_2023-11-26_13-20-51.jpg
    photo_2023-11-26_13-20-51.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 27
  • photo_2023-11-26_13-21-07.jpg
    photo_2023-11-26_13-21-07.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 27
  • photo_2023-11-26_13-21-12.jpg
    photo_2023-11-26_13-21-12.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 27

callcentres

Basic
Reaction score
@CrdPro I have messaged you about this and above is full proof of him ripping and he is not banned ? Please do let us know why or how rippers and making all these scam cc shops but when send you proof they are not banned ? This does not look good at all man I can see in black section so many but when show you they scammed you do not ban them so you are allowing them on your forum man ? Something is not right here at all.

Gigsclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
he is lying , please dont believe these fakers , they are tricking everyone , he deleted every chats , i didnt got any chance to take screenshots , he played a trick , he sent btc with very low fee and hold it for 24 hours , he then said he already sent but i told him when i will get product i will give you the card but then he started cursing me with scammer and many more words and then he deleted chats , all proofs he submitted are fake or edited , we run big cc shop and why do we scam for little 150$? it doesnt make any sense , please ban fakers from this forum ! once again all the proofs are fake or edited , please dont believe these fakers , scamming for 150$ doesnt make any sense

Gigsclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
IMG_5774.jpeg
there is no transation with that TX Hash on this wallet

callcentres

Basic
Reaction score
1701284489201.png

As you can see from the transaction same hash it was sent with a fee of $9 so you can clearly see he is lying the blockchain network does not lie and he has just admitted that he received the money :) and posted it in his wallet what more proof do you need ?

This fool tried to ripp and now its back fired.

First his excuse was he does not know me ?

Next excuse I sent with a low fee :) ( which you can see its $9) his lies are even worse than his ripping skills. Same hash same date same time guy just admitted it :)

He took the payment and wiped chats and thought I was dumb enough not to screenshot chats now you can clearly see he is a lier and scam artist its why he not allow comments on his channel :)

If you are so legit open the comments section on your telegram channel go on :)

So man first you do not know me and its fake ?

Now all of a sudden you know me and its a low fee ? but the fee was $9

And your excuse is I sent you btc and I wiped the chats who in the history of fraud sends a guy btc and wipes the chats ha ha man you are so fucking stupit honestly dumb mother fucker. I sent you btc and you wiped them thinking you was smart but little did you know I will post this on all forums first here next exp and xss im going to make it my mission to end your scam.

ha ha @CrdPro ban this fool.

Last edited:

Gigsclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
when did i admitted that i got your money you fool? stop fooling people here , just do your own work , im not like you to decieve your 150$ i earn 100 times a day than you , stop faking people here and go get some work , post proofs that points that i scammed , stop posting fake proofs , nobody is gonna believe these shits and stop wasting my and admins time here , tell me your username i will give you some balance for free but dont waste time here , you beggar i am not gonna give u anything becuase i didnt took single $ of yours , so stop wasting my time here @CrdPro ban this fool right now , so many fakers in the forum , these beggars are ruining our reputation

hepcal

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
https://gigsclub.cc check your messages on support and refund the dead cc .. Thank you for your nice work ...keep update good cc for us ...

callcentres

Basic
Reaction score
@CrdPro as you can see he using his alt account to not get banned lol. He has posted a photo of him receiving the money into his wallet with the same hash what more proof do you want ?

1. First he does not know me. Next he does know me and has received the money
2. He has posted photo of him receiving the money with same hash.
3. Using alt accounts to not get banned.
4. I have proof that he does not even pay his sellers.
5. Full proof is there he ripped simple.

Now all the proof is there @CrdPro make your choice before I go to neighboring forums im 5 years on exploit and 6 on xss. He ripped and there is the proof. Make you choice allow rippers to do this on your forum or not ?

Gigsclub

Banned
Seller
Reaction score
when did I posted the photo of my receiving money? Do you have proofs? I posted the difference between a real and a fake screenshot, 150$ is nothing , I don’t understand why we would ruin our reputation for such low money , there is no sense , we already if we know scam , there will be a day like this and @CrdPro have you seen all proofs? You know there are so many fakers in the forum , and without investigating the issue , you say claim granted ? Please read all the issue , they are fake allegations on us , it’s ruining our reputation between customers , you should work in this case before you give claims to us , this is not good, to save our reputation in this forum we would have refunded 150$ but we haven’t scammed the money , why to refund? Why to give money to somebody for free? I don’t understand, 150$ doesn’t make any sense, this must stop , you should examine this case , you are letting a fake guy ruin our reputation in this forum, please solve this issue and ban this fake guy , we have all proofs submitted.

callcentres

Basic
Reaction score
Man would you just stop you posted the hash from your wallet tell me how did you get that exact hash lol you are a joke admin made choice now refund me and stop your lies. You posted the proof yourself of receiving it and still deny it. Refund me silly ripper.

1701624825868.png

Attachments

• 1701624676101.png
    1701624676101.png
    107.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

TheGhostUser

Basic
Reaction score
Damn, this forum needs more staff members who actually care about their members.

eugene4la

Basic
Reaction score
This silly idiot ripped for pennys $150 soon as sent his btc he wipes the chat contacted him for spefic bins he says yes Have them after paid wipes the chat on telegram.

How is he allowed on here please ban this service before others get ripped I can see from the threads everyone got fucked and seems he making accounts and posting reviews on his own thread this guy is a sad ripper. Proof is attached.

THREAD

Telegram : https://t.me/tracyjohnQ

Channel : https://t.me/gigscluB https://gigsclub.cc
Thank u for posting this

callcentres

Basic
Reaction score
@CrdPro What is going on here bro ? Full proof of a scammer on the forum BAN HIM TODAY or I'm posting this all over neighboring forums.

1701973345756.png

I got 3 - 6 years rep on certain forums and moderators willing to post no issues :) not believe me try me I will invest 1-2k in banners to expose this I have no problem.

If you think I'm going to let this slide think again now either you ban him or it proves you are in on these cc scams shops make your choice TODAY as you are online and seen this.

So @CrdPro are you going to ban a guy robbing people on your forum or going to ban me make your choice bro members paying you to be here and getting robbed its a joke.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom