Market Scam or legit

Unknown0930

Basic
Reaction score
I don’t know about y’all but I’m fuckin sick of getting scammed on here over and over again. I research and research trying to find some sites that some say are legit and still have not come across a legit vendor!

So if anybody out there knows of any legit vendors/sites for all stuff please share with us in this thread! Greatly appreciated!

Srt2021tk

Premium
Reaction score
bruh first of all u not even a premium member so u dont see none of the read worthy premium posts and second , u just joined and ur name is unknown, u the fuzz "? haha u are until u prove other wise lmao

Unknown0930

Basic
Reaction score
Hahah alright bro. What the fucks my name got to do with anything?? If you ain’t got anything to say about the thread then why you waisting your time. You sound like you a bitch ass scammer

Menace

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
I don’t know about y’all but I’m fuckin sick of getting scammed on here over and over again. I research and research trying to find some sites that some say are legit and still have not come across a legit vendor!

So if anybody out there knows of any legit vendors/sites for all stuff please share with us in this thread! Greatly appreciated!
Hello bro, I would like us to teamwork together. Send me a PM

jessie09020

Basic
Reaction score

Ops it depends on what exactly you are looking to buy really, specify and give you legit site. I totally understand how you feel about this site. It's totally shit too many scammers Too many. That part you have to DYOR and hopefully not get scammed by morons. But this board does have a lot of traffic likewise you could stumble upon info on this forum that could be help your hustle out aswel. This is what the site is suppose to about. Anyway sites for cc ssn are https://unicvv.ru/ https://vclub.su/. Let us know if you need more. Share fucking methods simple

Top Bottom