Black List Scammed by a VIP member - ROPEZB

crinjjj

Basic
Reaction score
I got scammed today by a VIP member called - ROPEZB. He has a telegram group called @swipesrb.

I bought a Emv pack software($200) to start cloning my own cards in response to his ad at the telegram group. In his ad he offered the software and assistance on how to use the software on a shared screen. That never took place and when I insisted in help with the software he said to figure it out by my self.

I didn´t have a dump either, but he ensured me to provide a good quality dump without a regional block for additional $300.

I payed him and manage to figure out by my self how to use the info on the dump and clone it to a blank card.

The dump was dead and had a regional block, I live in Sweden and he provided an american card.
When I confronted him about everything he just erased the whole conversation we had an blocked me. Luckely I took some screenshots and alerted everybody in is telegram group.

Attachments

• Skärmbild 2022-08-11 204714.jpg
    Skärmbild 2022-08-11 204714.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 27
  • Skärmbild 2022-08-11 144331.jpg
    Skärmbild 2022-08-11 144331.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 28
  • Skärmbild 2022-08-11 144839.jpg
    Skärmbild 2022-08-11 144839.jpg
    140.5 KB · Views: 28
  • Skärmbild 2022-08-11 145011.jpg
    Skärmbild 2022-08-11 145011.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 27

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
Nigga, stop your fucking lying ass mouth, I never scammed you, I sold you software and told you how to make it work, it worked for you, then you asked for dump where to buy, I told you I don't know where can you find legit vendor, but you can try some on the marketplace on the forum, or briancrebs, you said you will find by yourself, by SOME of your people! I could never sell you dump because in my thread as you can see I ONLY SELL SOFTWARE, and the software is working perfectly fine. So, you messaged me two days later, said you found a dump seller, I told you I don't have time now to show you on SHARE SCREEN but you can check my tutorial which I wrote in notepad, in folder tutorials, it describes everything STEP BY STEP, then you started asking me WHAT'S BIN? You expect me to teach you carding lessons, you don't even know what's BIN NUMBER is, I told you Google it, you haven't bought CARDING LESSONS from me, you bought software to write dumps, then you started to mock me and telling me I sold you shit, nigga you don't even know what you're using and you start to fuck me around, then I told you to fuck off, did you received your software and tutorial? yes, you did, now you are falsely accusing me of telling you I sold you some shit dump? nigga I ain't got dumps from me, especially not for you. so, stop fucking trying to get me banned because I didn't scam you, the software is working normally, it's not my problem you bought some shit dump from some scammer, NOW YOU'RE ACCUSING ME THAT I SCAMMED YOU, fuck off you little scumbag, you received everything you purchased.

You will not get me banned, you filthy piece of shit, mocking my mother and family, how can you swear someone's family, are you that childish, you stupid idiot.

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
I got scammed today by a VIP member called - ROPEZB. He has a telegram group called @swipesrb.

I bought a Emv pack software($200) to start cloning my own cards in response to his ad at the telegram group. In his ad he offered the software and assistance on how to use the software on a shared screen. That never took place and when I insisted in help with the software he said to figure it out by my self.

I didn´t have a dump either, but he ensured me to provide a good quality dump without a regional block for additional $300.

I payed him and manage to figure out by my self how to use the info on the dump and clone it to a blank card.

The dump was dead and had a regional block, I live in Sweden and he provided an american card.
When I confronted him about everything he just erased the whole conversation we had an blocked me. Luckely I took some screenshots and alerted everybody in is telegram group.
the guy is REAL shit haha only bought VIP status just to scammed people and call me a scam lol

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
the guy is REAL shit haha only bought VIP status just to scammed people and call me a scam lol
Nigga, I already proved you're a scammer. So stfu with your fake convos, give me proof that I scammed you, and we'll talk.

crinjjj

Basic
Reaction score
Nigga, stop your fucking lying ass mouth, I never scammed you, I sold you software and told you how to make it work, it worked for you, then you asked for dump where to buy, I told you I don't know where can you find legit vendor, but you can try some on the marketplace on the forum, or briancrebs, you said you will find by yourself, by SOME of your people! I could never sell you dump because in my thread as you can see I ONLY SELL SOFTWARE, and the software is working perfectly fine. So, you messaged me two days later, said you found a dump seller, I told you I don't have time now to show you on SHARE SCREEN but you can check my tutorial which I wrote in notepad, in folder tutorials, it describes everything STEP BY STEP, then you started asking me WHAT'S BIN? You expect me to teach you carding lessons, you don't even know what's BIN NUMBER is, I told you Google it, you haven't bought CARDING LESSONS from me, you bought software to write dumps, then you started to mock me and telling me I sold you shit, nigga you don't even know what you're using and you start to fuck me around, then I told you to fuck off, did you received your software and tutorial? yes, you did, now you are falsely accusing me of telling you I sold you some shit dump? nigga I ain't got dumps from me, especially not for you. so, stop fucking trying to get me banned because I didn't scam you, the software is working normally, it's not my problem you bought some shit dump from some scammer, NOW YOU'RE ACCUSING ME THAT I SCAMMED YOU, fuck off you little scumbag, you received everything you purchased.

You will not get me banned, you filthy piece of shit, mocking my mother and family, how can you swear someone's family, are you that childish, you stupid idiot.
YOU ARE SO DUMP THAT YOU ACTUALLY REVEAL YOUR SELF DUMMY.
YOU DID SELL ME A DUMP, AS THE SCREENSHOT I POSTED, I NEEDED A EU DUMP. YOU DUMMY GAVE ME AN AMERICAN DEAD DUMP WITH REGIONAL BLOCK.
YOU ARE JUST A SOFTWARE RESELLER THAT IS A LEECH FOR NEWBIES.
I DID FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY BUT I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO EXPOSE YOU SO THAT OTHERS DON´T GET SCAMMED BY YOU.

Attachments

• Skärmbild 2022-08-11 145702.jpg
    Skärmbild 2022-08-11 145702.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 21
  • Skärmbild 2022-08-13 142847-overlay.png
    Skärmbild 2022-08-13 142847-overlay.png
    45.9 KB · Views: 22
  • Skärmbild 2022-08-07 195012.jpg
    Skärmbild 2022-08-07 195012.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 22

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
YOU DID SELL ME A DUMP, AS THE SCREENSHOT I POSTED, I NEEDED A EU DUMP. YOU DUMMY GAVE ME AN AMERICAN DEAD DUMP WITH REGIONAL BLOCK.
I DID FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY BUT I WILL DO EVERYTHING TO EXPOSE YOU SO THAT OTHERS DON´T GET SCAMMED BY YOU.
Nice, how long did it take you to create a new account and send yourself a message on Telegram, you pathetic little child?
Everyone knows in my group that I only sell software, not dumps. I CAN'T SELL YOU DUMPS IF I'M REQUESTING IT IN MY GROUP TOO, FROM MY MEMBERS IF ANYONE KNOWS A VALID VENDOR TO CONTACT ME.

sharksauce

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
the guy wont give up a real idiot scammer

crinjjj

Basic
Reaction score
Nice, how long did it take you to create a new account and send yourself a message on Telegram, you pathetic little child?
Everyone knows in my group that I only sell software, not dumps. I CAN'T SELL YOU DUMPS IF I'M REQUESTING IT IN MY GROUP TOO, FROM MY MEMBERS IF ANYONE KNOWS A VALID VENDOR TO CONTACT ME.
OFFCOURSE YOU RESELL ONLY SOFTWARE IN YOUR GROUP, IT´S IN THE PRIVATE MESSAGES YOU SELL GARBAGE DUMPS.

NOW YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR TELEGRAM NAME FROM swipesrb to cashemv, I WONDER WHY LOL

GOT SEVERAL CONVERSATION FROM MEMBERS IN YOUR GROUP THAT´S BEEN SCAMMED BY YOU.

I ALREADY POSTED SEVERAL EVIDENCE THAT YOU JUST ARE A SCAMMER WITH VIP MEMBERSHIP

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
OFFCOURSE YOU RESELL ONLY SOFTWARE IN YOUR GROUP, IT´S IN THE PRIVATE MESSAGES YOU SELL GARBAGE DUMPS.

NOW YOU HAVE CHANGED YOUR TELEGRAM NAME FROM swipesrb to cashemv, I WONDER WHY LOL

GOT SEVERAL CONVERSATION FROM MEMBERS IN YOUR GROUP THAT´S BEEN SCAMMED BY YOU.

I ALREADY POSTED SEVERAL EVIDENCE THAT YOU JUST ARE A SCAMMER WITH VIP MEMBERSHIP
Post proof that I scammed anyone in that group, post it, you piece of fucking nigerian shit.

This doesn't prove anything, as I already said:

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
@CrdPro

Can you check the proof from the victim and check what the seller is saying.

the seller is not verified, he is just a vip

WHYSOSERIOUS

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
@CrdPro

Can you check the proof from the victim and check what the seller is saying.

the seller is not verified, he is just a vip
Oh my God, what kind of proof did he give? He didn't give any proof I scammed him, are you out of your mind?! Look what I've sent in the previous messages, don't be stupid, LOL !!!!

crinjjj

Basic
Reaction score
Oh my God, what kind of proof did he give? He didn't give any proof I scammed him, are you out of your mind?! Look what I've sent in the previous messages, don't be stupid, LOL !!!!
- UNDER INVESTIGATION FOR POTENTIAL SCAM -

Top Bottom