searching for partner up with

XTG5000

Basic
Reaction score
if you are new to fraud or need someone to learn stuffs from or partner up with you can hit me up on pm i’m more than willing to share my knowledge and cashout methods for free, my resources are limitless no bluffing, CPN-EIN, Pink slip for Cars and insurance, Bank checks, WU, Venmo, phones from Verizon, amazon, ebay, can refer you to CUs, just name it man, 3 years in the game is not a joke, let's make bread.

iOK Roman

Basic
Reaction score
if you are new to fraud or need someone to learn stuffs from or partner up with you can hit me up on pm i’m more than willing to share my knowledge and cashout methods for free, my resources are limitless no bluffing, CPN-EIN, Pink slip for Cars and insurance, Bank checks, WU, Venmo, phones from Verizon, amazon, ebay, can refer you to CUs, just name it man, 3 years in the game is not a joke, let's make bread.
got telegram ?

s1ash

Basic
Reaction score
I got telegram what’s yours I’m going to hit you up ASAP

Warsome

Basic
Reaction score
Yoo hit me up on pm. I'm tryna make some money

tyrtyr

Basic
Reaction score
Im fairly new around 2 years of trial n error, after error, after error. I have been pretty lucky rough est. 60,000 last year. Still have alot to learn.
Do you use discord? Telegram?

Top Bottom