Sell a bank login in singapore with 6k in checking and 2 ccs with 13k limits in account full acss $200

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
I got a bang login in singapore that has 6 in checking and 2 ccs with 13k limit each in the account

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
do u have a proof of screenshot?
Yeah before I sell it to who ever I will log into it and show them screen shots of it and every thing if you are interested hit me on Telegram at urajokekid890 and a matter of fact right now it is Friday at almost 11pm my time

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240510_225351_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240510_225351_Chrome.jpg
    391.5 KB · Views: 5

CainWarner

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
Good luck with selling but I suggest you should not leave the account numbers & last CC numbers exposed like in the screenshot.

jokerkid890

Basic
Reaction score
I was thinking just now like wtf are you talking about the account numbers ain't exposed but about the last 4 yeah I just thought of why you said that ..it's just I don't know how I would get the money to the US quick enough with out them canceling it or something so I Figured someone over there can fuck with it cause the last one I tried didn't make it though

CainWarner

Banned
Premium
Reaction score
I was thinking just now like wtf are you talking about the account numbers ain't exposed but about the last 4 yeah I just thought of why you said that ..it's just I don't know how I would get the money to the US quick enough with out them canceling it or something so I Figured someone over there can fuck with it cause the last one I tried didn't make it though
Yes I was talking for the last digits of account no. and cards no.
Sorry for not being specific enough. It's just a step to prevent the log from burning.

Top Bottom