Market [Sell] Sell World base fresh CC+Cvvs

santino2002

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello fellow Internet buyers! I'm Jason, I'm back with a brand new CC base, the price has been greatly adjusted, thank you for your continued support, and good luck.

I serve major buyers and major distributors, and I am the source of CC. (We have CC in almost any country in the world, welcome to consult)

Malaysia/Thailand (Credit Card Only or Debit Card Only) - No information yet

Price: 5$ (non-refundable) - 60%-80% VR

Minimum Purchase Quantity: 10CC

Format: card number + date + CVV

Japan/Indonesia/Philippines/US (Credit Only or Debit Only) - No Information

Price: 10$ (non-refundable) - 60%-80% VR

Hong Kong/Taiwan/Macau/Canada/Singapore/UK/Germany/France/Australia (only credit card or debit card can be selected) - no information yet

Price: 10$ (non-refundable) - 60%-80% VR

Minimum Purchase Quantity: 10CC

US/Canada/UK/Germany/France/Australia/Japan (Credit and debit cards cannot be selected separately) - Fullz info

Price: 15$ (non-refundable) - 60%-80% VR

Format: card number + date + CVV + name + account list address + zip code + phone number

The above are random prices.
!!!Seach bins+10$!!!

We have a permanently designated BIN collector that will serve all buyers requiring a special BIN (all CCs are last updated that day). The price is $40-$150 each. If we don't have this BIN at present, you can only order from 10cc, from 10cc, we do not accept orders below 10cc, we are not responsible for the completeness and accuracy of the information, only guarantee to include the card number/date/CVV, (about 90 % of CC has billing address/zip code/telephone/email/IP and other information) We will not take the initiative to increase the price, but I am a merchant, if the buyer bids high, we will choose the buyer with a high price, please apply for what project, We only sell CC and don't teach anyone

Buyers please read our rules carefully before buying, don't waste each other's time, I wish you all a good day!!!

Telegram:https://t.me/hwy16999

Jabber:[email protected]

Update channel:https://t.me/mengcc
BEST VENDOR ON TELEGRAM. PLEASE GO BUY HIS CC. ALWAYS LIVE AND EXCELLENT❤️

Squeezethatpussy00

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Be careful with seller. Said to give good feed back for cc testers. Did not do it and is rude to his clients. Shit guy, test at your own risk

lucaskoy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
One of the few sellers that actually worked for me, highly recommended

hwy16999

Seller
Reaction score
Be careful with seller. Said to give good feed back for cc testers. Did not do it and is rude to his clients. Shit guy, test at your own risk
You have never bought any CC from me, and you keep asking me to send you gifts. I am not a philanthropist.

Attachments

• 图片_20231031230020.png
    图片_20231031230020.png
    118.4 KB · Views: 5

hwy16999

Seller
Reaction score
Don't you feel like a clown?

Attachments

• photo_2023-10-31_23-08-40.jpg
    photo_2023-10-31_23-08-40.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom