CLAIM Selling 'Nonrefundable without warning' Bestccshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

dammykrane

Active Carder
Reaction score
- https://crdpro.cc/threads/best-cc-s...lity-24-7-fast-support-welcome-sellers.35279/
- $12
@CrdPro
@Bestccshop

Seller

Bestccshop

On thier rules they said

• 7. Some bases have no check time (automatically valid). When you check this cards shop shows message "IT'S FRESH SNIFFED STUFF !!! DONT REFUND !!!". About this bases you can read in news. We do not return money for this cards.
Now they sold the Base without warning... customers only got the message when they tried to check that BASE..

Bestccshop lied to increase their profit making customers loss money.​

This is deceitfulness and fraud on their part, Even though my loss is $$12 i believe the amount is not relevant to the lies and fraudulent Ripping traits Bestccshop portraits should be checked

Clouddy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
best valid been doing ts for 3 years now lol, I'll be surprised if anyone even looks at this post or if this post doesn't get removed. but best valid is terrible business and say dead generated cards are live LOL

dammykrane

Active Carder
Reaction score
best valid been doing ts for 3 years now lol, I'll be surprised if anyone even looks at this post or if this post doesn't get removed. but best valid is terrible business and say dead generated cards are live LOL
i hope the Admins here are not in their pockets and do the needful.. I hope i just hope

Bestccshop

Seller
Reaction score
- https://crdpro.cc/threads/best-cc-s...lity-24-7-fast-support-welcome-sellers.35279/
- $12
@CrdPro
@Bestccshop

Seller

Bestccshop

On thier rules they said

• 7. Some bases have no check time (automatically valid). When you check this cards shop shows message "IT'S FRESH SNIFFED STUFF !!! DONT REFUND !!!". About this bases you can read in news. We do not return money for this cards.
Now they sold the Base without warning... customers only got the message when they tried to check that BASE..

Bestccshop lied to increase their profit making customers loss money.​

This is deceitfulness and fraud on their part, Even though my loss is $$12 i believe the amount is not relevant to the lies and fraudulent Ripping traits Bestccshop portraits should be checked

Give me a ticket and I'll check it out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom