Carding So, you wanna open bank account

psy0p

because physical wounds heal
Ultimate
Supreme
Reaction score
I see this question asked a ton and have had people message me asking to do a tutorial on it. The truth is though, there is not perfect tutorial that fits all banks. It's trial and error, sometimes it's really easy and you succeed while half assing on a burnt fullz, and sometimes you can do everything right and still fuck it up.

Here are some important things to keep in mind:

1. Banks aren't omniscient. They don't have access to all personal information, they're not the CIA. The banks only have the info given to them by consumers. Identity verification isn't checking what you enter to see if it aligns with the government database, they compare it to answers you/the fullz have given in the past at different places.
  2. Banks profile you based on drivers license, not so much SSN
  3. Rerouting cards is the most suspicious shit. Set up a drop in the same state as the fullz and apply for a couple credit cards with the address. The drop will make its way onto the credit card and you can use that as the home or mailing address when you sign up.
  4. Find out the carrier that the phone number of the fullz is and get a phone number with the same area code that registers as the same carrier. Numbers switch all the time you can sign up for multiple google fis and get lucky with one that says its t mobile.
  5. Use credit soup to get a credit report, and buy a background report in case identity verification answers come up.
  6. Register for chexstsytems to see what bank accounts they already have so you font sign up for the same ones
So just sign up like it was your info and keep all the previously mentioned stuff in mind.

USbank is the easiest, you'll need to make a $25 deposit though. The card depositing should be in the same name. To do this, sign up for cash app using the fullz and order the debit card. You'll need to verify ssn/dob/name etc... but not selfie. They'll give you the virtual card right away, put $25 on it and use that debit card to pay the deposit. You'll be able to mobile deposit right away. They front $225. With strong fullz the daily limit will be higher but 225 is the norm they give immediately.

And a final note; I understand why loaders require online to drops, however you're shooting yourself in the foot. A new device logs in, on a new IP, usually across the country, deposits a check, then logs out. That's red flags all day and yo can be sure there are extra eyes on that deposit. Every bank sees this and will keep note of it.

psy0p

because physical wounds heal
Ultimate
Supreme
Reaction score
i think opening online banks like revolut or monzo is easier than a physical bank. as you dont really need the card to spend the money.
online banks usually require live ID and face verification, whereas a traditional bank wont ask for pics if you've got the right fullz+setup. open a savings account so you don't need to worry about the card and link it to a coinbase you open with the same fullz so you can use plaid.

Takeoff730

Carding Novice
Reaction score
online banks usually require live ID and face verification, whereas a traditional bank wont ask for pics if you've got the right fullz+setup. open a savings account so you don't need to worry about the card and link it to a coinbase you open with the same fullz so you can use plaid.
Facts ❤️🔥

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
Hey, can i ask you a question? Have you ever, or do you know if it's possible to use a credit card convenience check to deposit into a new bank account?

Provided they have the available balance and the info is the same on check and new bank account, and the new bank account is at a different bank than the credit card, of course...

exctzy

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Bro cashapp asked to verify ID when signing up for their card.

briangreys

Premium
Reaction score
Only if you didn't have all the right info, or meet other verification criteria...

kokogirl

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I have a Site to Generate IDs, SSN card, Statements ... everything you could need and it makes them into pdf files so you can just scan the picture off your computer.. Lmk if you want it

HMU

Ondeelokee

Basic
Reaction score
I have a Site to Generate IDs, SSN card, Statements ... everything you could need and it makes them into pdf files so you can just scan the picture off your computer.. Lmk if you want it
Hey what's up . If you got something like that it would be hella usefull .
Contact me please .I would like to have it

Ondeelokee

Basic
Reaction score
Was up. Hit me up ..I want it

mcbeeallan

Carding Novice
Reaction score
i want it bro

JaxXx420

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I would love it please

Top Bottom