Sock5 or VPN for amazon account

Shepard

Basic
Reaction score
Hello guys. I am new here and I have gathered a whole lot of knowledge in the lil time spent here. I need a safe method to operate my amazon account. Background info : I am not in the USA and I need to fake my location to appear as if I am in the US.

I buy stuffs and have it shipped to 3rd party shipping companies. I have gotten many of my accounts banned anytime I order due to 'address verification' while shopping with my gift card balance. In the past, I use random vpns like nord, pia or HMA.

I want to know if a sock5 is better or I should try and get a dedicated vpn.

Shepard

Basic
Reaction score
Yea, to help me access more important tuts, kindly like this. Thanks

astronaut

Basic
Reaction score
i am in the same boat... even though you use dedicated or socks ip amazon will detect and does not ship

Givara

Basic
Reaction score
Hello guys. I am new here and I have gathered a whole lot of knowledge in the lil time spent here. I need a safe method to operate my amazon account. Background info : I am not in the USA and I need to fake my location to appear as if I am in the US.

I buy stuffs and have it shipped to 3rd party shipping companies. I have gotten many of my accounts banned anytime I order due to 'address verification' while shopping with my gift card balance. In the past, I use random vpns like nord, pia or HMA.

leave your icq

Rx8driver

Basic
Reaction score

For whatever gift card you use, if it allows you to "register" it online then do so using a US address. Make note of the city and state used to register the gift card and when you go to use it choose a socks5 proxy that's at least in the same state as the gift card is registered. If you can get the same city all the better, but make sure it's at least the same state. That way your ip address will not trigger the avs system when the card is used.

Rx8driver

Basic
Reaction score
Just make sure your socks5 is CLEAN! I cant stress that enough! Check2ip.com and whoer.net will verify your ip isnt blacklisted...

Top Bottom