software

prvtzone

Banned
Basic
Reaction score
Best software for cloning and were to obtain thank you
Hello All!

Many Know me already from my previous forums
Many know me for being on the team that created the tapping apps yo've come to love.(track2nfc,tapito,swipeyours,Mycard,Airpay,GoogleTap,Airpay2.0)
Some know of my work from the snake BRIANSCLUB and his krebsonsecurity article posting site. (where he spotlights competition and not himself....)
My Site was since closed down in 2019 of June and I have since moved to Icq (660760419 old and only uin) Since icq changed its TOS and sells your location and user info to "3rd-party" companies I have abandoned ICQ platform and switched over to telegram @GodPrvt

My only chat rooms and my only username I have NO OTHER

I have the same inventory as I have always had
CCs
Dumps
CUSTOM BUILT Profiles to order
Info Lookups(DL,ssndob,MMN,MVR,TLO,EIN,License plate search,etc..)
EMV CHIP Software suite (Have many customers already and a track record of customer testimonial proof. I always and only recommend using instore and not ATM use. BEWARE OF RIPPERS THAT CANNOT CONNECT TO YOUR PC AND TEACH YOU HANDS ON AFTER PURCHASE)
Uber Eats Orders
Uber Ride Orders
Misc. Food Orders
Groceries
Events&Trip Booking
And Much Much More...!!!!

Come Join One of the Oldest communities on the DarkNet. VERIFIED Admin&Sellers
Come to God.
Everything You Ever Needed Is Here.

*FOR ALL SEARCHING FOR PROOF OF X2 EMV https://t.me/PrvtInfo/7626 REFER TO MY POST WITH INSTORE PROOF FROM RECENT CUSTOMER!

blackmoney

Premium
Reaction score
Hello, all you need to get is an X2 emv software, magcard read/write utility program software. C'mon let's work. Message me !
Stay away from him

Top Bottom