SPAIN BANK DROPS / CC

machias3

Elite
Reaction score
I offer spanish banks drops+cards for loading (Caixa, bbva, santander, etc - only real banks, no craps)

I take 35% from loading, can offer escrow as well, PM to me

max

Basic
Reaction score
I offer spanish banks drops+cards for loading (Caixa, bbva, santander, etc - only real banks, no craps)

I take 35% from loading, can offer escrow as well, PM to me
If you want to get ripped 100% by this certified ripping retarded imbecile, then deal with this hungry starved peasant and verified ripping pig!!

No he will never ever do escrow!! He will try to convince you to send funds upfront so he can rip you to feed his starved life

Deal with this unrepentant pig and verified certified ripping asshole and you will come on forum next day opening a new ripper thread

machias3

Elite
Reaction score
If you want to get ripped 100% by this certified ripping retarded imbecile, then deal with this hungry starved peasant and verified ripping pig!!

No he will never ever do escrow!! He will try to convince you to send funds upfront so he can rip you to feed his starved life

Deal with this unrepentant pig and verified certified ripping asshole and you will come on forum next day opening a new ripper thread
I offer escrow retard, so take a high from here

max

Basic
Reaction score
I offer escrow retard, so take a high from here
How would a hungry starved peasant and unrepentant ripping pig offer escrow?? You only lie here but on tg you beg that escrow be skipped so you can rip to feed in order not to die of starvation!!

If you want to get ripped 100% guarantee, deal with this verified certified ripper

Top Bottom