SquareUP sharing and cooperation

LSeven

Basic
Reaction score
You can contact me, I can share it with you for free and point out your mistake.

If you know how to set up a squareup and have a bank account, then we can cooperate

I only have one person,

reduce my workload,

get the most money in the shortest time,

you only need to provide a full bank account,Don't have to pay a penny

I use SquareUP to deposit money into your bank account. . . Like and comment. PM me.

McPutin

Basic
Reaction score
Hit me up. Have a few aged uk business accounted. I mean they are a registered business and not sole trader accounts made from fullz. Looking to partner up with people with good quality ccs.

GREEN

Basic
Reaction score
I have existing Squareup with linked personal bank acct.

82ooo

Basic
Reaction score
I have everything. Im able to open up a square account in a matter of minutes. I have multiple square accounts with bank linked and physical bank card. I have a square reader. I have an MSR to write dumps to swipe on my square POS. My only problem is that my funds always get suspended within the first swipe or manual cc entry. Im more than willing to work with anyone who can help me with this issue or willing to exchange info. Making the square account and applying for a bank account with physical bank card is no problem. Its not getting suspended on my first swipe that i need help with.

Kiran

Basic
Reaction score
I have a squre up account aged and used hmu

xiaoxiaoshen

Basic
Reaction score
[QUOTE =“ 82ooo,帖子:4880,成员:43”]
我已拥有一切。我可以在短短几分钟内开立一个普通帐户。我有多个带有银行链接和实体银行卡的方形帐户。我有一个方形的阅读器。我有一个MSR可以写入转储以在方形POS上滑动。我唯一的问题是,我的资金总是会在首次刷卡或手动抄送项内被暂停。我非常愿意与任何可以帮助我解决此问题或愿意交换信息的人一起工作。开设方形帐户并使用实体银行卡申请银行帐户没有问题。它没有在我需要帮助的第一次滑动时暂停。
[/引用]
ñ这个问题就是风控问题
你需要先订购里面的d卡

Top Bottom