Stubhub still working?

Martintime

Basic
Reaction score
Hello,

So I have a friend who can cash out via stubhub, he is making listings for football games, concerts etc and I'm trying to buy them with live cards and he is giving me a percentage.

Trouvle is VBV/ MSC is killing me, out of about 10 Cards one went through for a £70 event and the rest have all either VBV OTP or declined.

Any advice?

Tried debit/ credit Santander, RBS, Barclays, TSB

I even got £25 fullz which were all live but not one asked for reset via madien name etc they were all OTP.

Setup is fine, been carding amazon for months £1-2k a month happily but they have upped there security in the last month or so going to try and divert my efforts to this now.

Serty_Master

Basic
Reaction score
Hello,

So I have a friend who can cash out via stubhub, he is making listings for football games, concerts etc and I'm trying to buy them with live cards and he is giving me a percentage.

Trouvle is VBV/ MSC is killing me, out of about 10 Cards one went through for a £70 event and the rest have all either VBV OTP or declined.

Any advice?

Tried debit/ credit Santander, RBS, Barclays, TSB

I even got £25 fullz which were all live but not one asked for reset via madien name etc they were all OTP.

Setup is fine, been carding amazon for months £1-2k a month happily but they have upped there security in the last month or so going to try and divert my efforts to this now.
stubhub or ticketmaster does not work anymore, it didnt work since late last year, and the working method was using a mobile device and uk cvv, but not anymore... they have you call to verify, vbv, msc, otp, halifax, you name it will have you verify.

HATC

Basic
Reaction score
As far as I've tried. I haven't had any luck, same situation as you.

kaid

Basic
Reaction score
I had one go through on the computer last week for £70 - Drake tickets but since then not had any luck. Quite annoying really.

Top Bottom