sucess with carding from a phone

ryadpro

Basic
Reaction score
i have found the best sucess carding from a phone because you can change your gps location near the card holders address and sites that usually hit you with the verified by visa card through a desktop, i have never been hit with it on a phone. a rooted android phone is recommended because you can change the android device id and the imei of the phone when you plan to hit up the same merchants. if anyone needs some tips on carding, i dont mind sharing some times unlike the poeople who make you like thier post to maybe reveal a method or a bin. carding is not my main source of income in my life anymore, so i would rather help people than profit off of people

Rocha

Basic
Reaction score
I'm interested bro what's your ICQ or telegram so I can hit you up?

Vattghern

Basic
Reaction score
i have found the best sucess carding from a phone because you can change your gps location near the card holders address and sites that usually hit you with the verified by visa card through a desktop, i have never been hit with it on a phone. a rooted android phone is recommended because you can change the android device id and the imei of the phone when you plan to hit up the same merchants. if anyone needs some tips on carding, i dont mind sharing some times unlike the poeople who make you like thier post to maybe reveal a method or a bin. carding is not my main source of income in my life anymore, so i would rather help people than profit off of people
Im interested to learn whats you telegram?

mochomo

Basic
Reaction score
[/QUOT

thanks bro

Top Bottom