Checker SUPREME CHECKER - CC CHECKER WITH PREAUTHORIZATION + AVS

Reaction score
IMG_9662.PNG
Предоставляем 20 тестовых чеков. В замен будем ждать от вас честный отзыв на форуме. Для получения бесплатных чеков нужно написать саппорту в телеграмм. (@SupremeCheckerSup) Support contact

We provide 20 test checks. In return, you need to post an honest review on the forum. To receive free checks you need to write to support in a telegram. (@SupremeCheckerSup)

Support contact

Supreme Checker Bot Link https://t.me/SupremeChecker_bot

Last edited:
Reaction score
We are pleased to announce that we are giving away 20 test checks. In return, you need to post review on the forum. To receive free checks you need to write to support in a telegram.
Рады сообщить, что мы раздаем 20 тестовых чеков. В замен Вам нужно разместить честный отзыв на форуме. Для получения бесплатных чеков нужно написать саппорту в телеграмм.
Support contact

Reaction score
🛑𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄🛑

▪️We added opportunity to deposit also by BTC, LTC, TRX , ETH

▪️Добавлена возможность оплаты BTC, LTC, TRX, ETH

Reaction score
🛑Loyalty program Update🛑

▪️10% от всех покупок реферала

▪️Бонус 20 чеков для реферала после первого пополнения.

▪️Для вывода реферального баланса необходимо написать саппорту.

▪️10% of all referral purchases

▪️Bonus 20 checks for the referral after the first replenishment

▪️To withdraw the referral balance you need to write to the support team.

Smaglas

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Got the bonus 20 checks it was smooth bot did his job also if the card is dead bot will inform you what the reason is. 10/10 recommended

Proof

Reaction score
▪️We have special prices for wholesale buyers / shops.

▪️Особенные условия для оптовых покупателей/ шопов.
▪️We have special prices for wholesale buyers / shops.

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
Alot of cc shops on forum been scamming buyers by manipulating checker to approve 100% $0.00 dead card by selling it at a high price.

Some certain bins too are configured to mark as valid even if it 100% dead.

It amaze me knowing checker services could give this privilege to shops owner to manipulate sales.

I hope your service won't give this shops more privilege of manipulating checker to cheat buyers.

We already been drained out, need accurate service.

Good luck to you!

Reaction score
Alot of cc shops on forum been scamming buyers by manipulating checker to approve 100% $0.00 dead card by selling it at a high price.

It amaze me knowing checker services could give this privilege to shops owner to manipulate sales.

I hope your service won't give this shops more privilege of manipulating checker to cheat buyers.

Good luck to you!
We are not modifying results. Checker shows valid only if it is really valid after preauthorization.

truthavery

Carding Novice
Reaction score

Good luck to you!
it;s offtopic,not about this service..

Merkem

Premium
Reaction score
Interesting. I message you @merkeverything

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
TOP NOTCH service.

Very impressive with the development.

Thanks for providing this service.

jakethemuss

Carding Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 36782
Предоставляем 20 тестовых чеков. В замен будем ждать от вас честный отзыв на форуме. Для получения бесплатных чеков нужно написать саппорту в телеграмм. (@SupremeCheckerSup) Support contact

We provide 20 test checks. In return, you need to post an honest review on the forum. To receive free checks you need to write to support in a telegram. (@SupremeCheckerSup)

Support contact

Works perfectly

Reaction score
🤝Внимание🤝

Объявляем розыгрыш 2000 чеков.

Условия:

Принимают участие в розыгрыше все пользователи, что оплатят чеки с 23.03 до 30.03
Больше оплат, больше шансов на выигрыш.

Победителя 2000 чеков определим случайным образом 30.03 среди всех депозитов за грядущую неделю.

Победителя объявим в нашем канале 30.03

🤝Attention🤝

We are announcing a giveaway of
2000 checks.

Rules:

All users who will deposit from 23.03 to 30.03 will take part in the giveaway. The more deposits, the more chances to win

The winner of 2000 checks will be determined randomly on March 30th among all deposits over the next week.

Winner will be announced in our telegram updates channel

X2dagreat

Carding Novice
Reaction score
View attachment 36782

Support contact

Good Checking service top notch quality I recommend

Top Bottom