Teach me about dumps. (Dumb it down)

Cashoutt1090

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Wsp yall. Im a carding novice and my latest infatuation is trying to get into credit dumps. I see vids and a lot of posts on forums about people purchasing dumps with pins and taking these dumps to the atm to withdraw cash out of the checking and savings accounts of these cc holders. Sounds like a great method to me. Right? Well its very very complicated and although i am trying real hard to do research i am still confused so can someone who has had success with this method before please let me know what to do. I have already purchased my msr605x (i dont have emv cloning hardware or software only magstripe) and i am actively working to find valid sites that sell dumps with pin to clone onto my magstripe blanks. Thanks for you guys help.

Reaction score
Wsp yall. Im a carding novice and my latest infatuation is trying to get into credit dumps. I see vids and a lot of posts on forums about people purchasing dumps with pins and taking these dumps to the atm to withdraw cash out of the checking and savings accounts of these cc holders. Sounds like a great method to me. Right? Well its very very complicated and although i am trying real hard to do research i am still confused so can someone who has had success with this method before please let me know what to do. I have already purchased my msr605x (i dont have emv cloning hardware or software only magstripe) and i am actively working to find valid sites that sell dumps with pin to clone onto my magstripe blanks. Thanks for you guys help.
Any updates?

moneyman2k

Active Carder
Reaction score
Same here bro my MSR just came in and I was told all I need was the MSR and MSR software to cashout at the ATM, then I have another dude saying no dump comes withba pin 😂😂 so idk but I'm tryna learn asap hmu on tele ans let's talk

Last edited by a moderator:

glockzhi

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Same here bro my MSR just came in and I was told all I need was the MSR and MSR software to cashout at the ATM, then I have another dude saying no dump comes withba pin 😂😂 so idk but I'm tryna learn asap hmu on tele ans let's talk
send tele

Johncena221

Basic
Reaction score
Hello if anyone has info on how to get started please let me know also is it true that hitting atms no longer works?

yghxost

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello if anyone has info on how to get started please let me know also is it true that hitting atms no longer works?
write to me on telegram I'll explain everything: yghxosy

Top Bottom