Thinking about running a botnet again

beyonder99

Elite
Reaction score
I am thinking about running a botnet again. I am almost done with the simswap stuff and can't really buy any good cards that wasn't sold to 10 other people. I used and wrote modules for spybot back in the day and used zeus at its peak. I know irc rats are a big thing, I figured they would be i used to park my bots in irc but i don't want to waste time on trying difference bots or rats. So, I am looking for the best rat to get bank data and cvv data too if i can. Or possibly two different systems. If someone is knowledgeable on whats available now please hit me up. Or a good spammer that knows what people are using to create the virus, fud'r bot combo. Just pm if you know what i am talking about..

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
are you targeting pc or mobile devices?

beyonder99

Elite
Reaction score
I have never did phone before but i think it would make the most sense since everyone uses their phones for everything

Lincoln

Senior Fraud Engineer
Premium
Reaction score
I have never did phone before but i think it would make the most sense since everyone uses their phones for everything
And most importantly how many smartphones users take the time to install use and update an antivirus?

dhongsho71

Elite
Reaction score
its not easy to make the target install your rat. and nowadays android has some features that can detect rat by analyzing the background usage

Top Bottom