Market ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ TREASURECLUB.RU ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ Premium CVVs ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ Daily Updates ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ Elite Source ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ AVS Refund Checker ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ Resold Base Detection

TreasureClub

Seller
Reaction score

๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ Treasure Club: The Haven of Fresh High-Quality Cards ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

Ahoy matey! We're Treasure Club, long-time veterans who've teamed up to launch our own shop.
We're all about bringing you top-notch cards with the ease and service you deserve.
Our marketplace is crafted with buyers in mind, aiming for a smooth and beneficial shopping experience.
Sellers are welcome to join, and we promise that we're easy to talk to and we're focused in our mutual success.

Why us?
For Buyers:
๐Ÿ†• Daily Drops: We curate our collection of cards meticulously, ensuring a diverse and high-quality selection that's updated daily.
โฐ Round-the-Clock Crew: Our dedicated support team is always ready to assist.
๐Ÿ‘Œ Smooth Sailing Shopping: A user-friendly platform for effortless shopping, making it easy to find the cards you need.
๐Ÿ›’ BIN Pre-Orders: Reserve your cards in advance with our BIN pre-order feature and be the first to snag cards as new bases drop.
๐Ÿ”’ Top-Tier Verification: Industry leading LUX AVS checks for guaranteed validity and proper information.
โœ… Guaranteed Fresh: All bases are also checked with our proprietary "Resold Base Validator" to ensure freshness. Bases resold in multiple other stores are rejected.
๐Ÿ”„ Cashback System: Spend more, save moreโ€”earn up to 7% back as you rank up.
โš–๏ธ We Value Fairness: Sellers are rated and every purchase is protected to ensure high validity and give you peace of mind.
โš“ Newcomer's Haven: Novice or expert, Treasure Club is a place for everyone. If you're new and need assistance you can create a ticket or message the admin directly.
For Sellers:
๐Ÿ’ฏ Industry-Leading Commissions: Set your prices and enjoy the maximum profit from your sales. We offer up to 85% for consistent VIP Sellers.
โšก Fast Payouts: Enjoy automatic, stress-free 24-hrs withdrawals.
๐ŸŽฎ Sales Control: Your dashboard, your rulesโ€”manage your sales with ease.

We understand that choosing where to buy your cards is an important decision.
We're here to ensure that your decision is as profitable to you as possible.

Treasure Club - Where your treasure awaits!

Last edited:

TreasureClub

Seller
Reaction score
@TreasureClub

can I get free trial to test base quality.
I will leave you a nice review after test.

We might give away coupons in our Telegram channel, but as of the moment we haven't decided yet. You're free to top-up the minimum amount required to purchase a card. Cheers.

TreasureClub

Seller
Reaction score

๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜  Latest Treasures Abound! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ 

Base name: 0104 - USA - ROCKET (FIRSTHAND/SNIFFED)
Countries: [US]
Info: Number, Exp Date, CVV2, Name, Address, City, Zip code, Phone, Email, IP Address
Valid rate: 92%
Base name: 0104 - USA - ROCKET (FIRSTHAND/SNIFFED)
Info: Number, Exp Date, CVV2, Name, Address, City, Zip code, Phone, Email, IP Address
Valid rate: 94%
Base name: 0104 - USA - AFFAIR
Valid rate: 94%
Base name: 0104 - CA - CANDY
Countries: [CA]
Info: Number, Exp Date, CVV2, Name, Address, City, Zip code, Phone, Email Address
Valid rate: 88%

Last edited:

brat

Basic
Reaction score
like user above said, which checker does your shop use?

xxctbb

Basic
Reaction score
Guaranteed Fresh: All bases are also checked with our proprietary "Resold Base Validator" to ensure freshness. Bases resold in multiple other stores are rejectedใ€‚

How do you do that? Can you explain how it works?

TreasureClub

Seller
Reaction score
Which checker use by your site

We use LUX Auth. During the check of bases a sample size is taken and ran over to Lux AVS. Hope to conduct business with you soon brother, cheers.

Guaranteed Fresh: All bases are also checked with our proprietary "Resold Base Validator" to ensure freshness. Bases resold in multiple other stores are rejectedใ€‚

How do you do that? Can you explain how it works?

We have another step on our process before we check for validity of base uploaded, we run the bins, exp, and zips on a custom scraper tool we created, this checks the cards if they're found on multiple other shops. If the base is overwhelmingly found in multiple different shops, we reject it. As of the moment we've tuned the rejection process to be a bit lenient, but as we pick up speed we're planning to make it stricter. Hope to conduct business with you soon brother, cheers.

waifu_cvv

Seller
Reaction score
bad support and horrible payment gateway. Don't use USDT-TRC20 for sending money if you value your time and nerves.
long story short they asked me to send this amount to them :
I sent 20.97902 because most of the wallets don't allow to send amount with so many decimal points. Now the support treats me like a retard telling me : " your deposit is Partially paid, 20.97902 is not 21 usd" well no fucking shit its not 21 USDT then why your merchant asks for retarded amounts like the one it asked me? No essentially I can't send rest because I don't know which tron20 wallet will allow to send the amount starting with 0 to cover the missing amount. Hoping it gonna get resolved, but for now fuck u for treating your customer like a dumbass and ruining my morning.

TreasureClub

Seller
Reaction score
bad support and horrible payment gateway. Don't use USDT-TRC20 for sending money if you value your time and nerves.
I sent 20.97902 because most of the wallets don't allow to send amount with so many decimal points. Now the support treats me like a retard telling me : " your deposit is Partially paid, 20.97902 is not 21 usd" well no fucking shit its not 21 USDT then why your merchant asks for retarded amounts like the one it asked me? No essentially I can't send rest because I don't know which tron20 wallet will allow to send the amount starting with 0 to cover the missing amount. Hoping it gonna get resolved, but for now fuck u for treating your customer like a dumbass and ruining my morning.

Please relax, brother. I fixed it already. It's an issue with the payment processor being too precise. Sorry about that, we'll make sure it won't happen again. I also added to your balance for your hassle.

Last edited:

Rexona

Active Carder
Reaction score
Give review now since you loaded shop
I sent 20.97902 because most of the wallets don't allow to send amount with so many decimal points. Now the support treats me like a retard telling me : " your deposit is Partially paid, 20.97902 is not 21 usd" well no fucking shit its not 21 USDT then why your merchant asks for retarded amounts like the one it asked me? No essentially I can't send rest because I don't know which tron20 wallet will allow to send the amount starting with 0 to cover the missing amount. Hoping it gonna get resolved, but for now fuck u for treating your customer like a dumbass and ruining my morning

fsd9080

Carding Novice
Reaction score
lmao imagine getting mad for 20$ xD

TreasureClub

Seller
Reaction score

๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜  Latest Treasures Abound! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ 

Base name: 0105 - USA - WARRANT_Hacked (FIRSTHAND/SNIFFED)
Valid rate: 96%
Base name: 00105 - USA - APPARATUS_Sniffed
Valid rate: 96%
Base name: 0105 - US - CHIP_DOB
Info: Number, Exp Date, CVV2, Name, Address, City, Zip code, Phone, Email, IP Address, Date of Birth
Valid rate: 90%
Base name: 0105 - USA - CRUELTY
Info: Number, Exp Date, CVV2, Name, Address, City, Zip code, Phone, Email Address
Valid rate: 88%

Last edited:

TreasureClub

Seller
Reaction score
๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธExclusive $20 Coupons for CrdPro Community Members - Our Token of Appreciation! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

Hello CrdPro Community,
Exciting news! In recognition of your continuous support and participation, we're excited to offer $20 coupons for our valued CrdPro members to test out our shop!
As a valuable forum member, your expertise and contributions have been vital. Now, we want to give back to you.
Here's how you can grab your $20 coupon:
You rank must be at least VIP and up.
Simply reply to this post expressing your interest.
We'll send you a private message with a unique coupon code.
Head over to our shop, browse our selection, and use your coupon at checkout
Enjoy your free purchase!
$20 voucher:
It's that simple! Our shop boasts a vast selection of fresh cards from across the globe, perfect for pros or newcomers.
Please note that this offer is limited to one coupon per member, and the coupons are valid for a single use.
The number of coupons is limited, so they'll be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Make sure to act fast!
We're looking forward to your participation and feedback. Your experience with our shop is important to us, and we're dedicated to providing you with the best service possible. Don't miss out on this opportunity to explore what we have to offer.

Warm regards,
Treasure Club.

Last edited:

Bins4life

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธExclusive $20 Coupons for CrdPro Community Members - Our Token of Appreciation! ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ๐Ÿดโ€โ˜ ๏ธ

Hello CrdPro Community,
Exciting news! In recognition of your continuous support and participation, we're excited to offer $20 coupons for our valued CrdPro members to test out our shop!
As a valuable forum member, your expertise and contributions have been vital. Now, we want to give back to you.
$20 voucher:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***​
It's that simple! Our shop boasts a vast selection of fresh cards from across the globe, perfect for pros or newcomers.
Please note that this offer is limited to one coupon per member, and the coupons are valid for a single use.
The number of coupons is limited, so they'll be distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. Make sure to act fast!
We're looking forward to your participation and feedback. Your experience with our shop is important to us, and we're dedicated to providing you with the best service possible. Don't miss out on this opportunity to explore what we have to offer.

Warm regards,
Treasure Club.

pm me a coupon code please will leave a positive review thanks a lot!

Gripper

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score

Hello CrdPro Community,
$20 voucher:
*** Hidden text: cannot be quoted. ***​

Warm regards,
Treasure Club.

@TreasureClub

give me trial coupon to test base and leave my feedback about shop,

dfriend

Carding Crew Leader
Reaction score
I hope you can pm me a coupon code to test the good base. Looking forward to it.

Guruman

Supreme
Basic
Reaction score
Can i get a free trial for testing and review ?

rosadams

Basic
Reaction score
Please pm me a coupon code. I will leave a positive review thanks

Top Bottom