Unicvv.ru Review 2021

Hmk02099

Premium
Reaction score
Since Joker decided to retire (and surprisingly did so a few days early) ive been looking for a new cc site. Used to be a fan of Briansclub, but lately I’ve been having a few issues... I’ll leave a separate review for them. So to start I registered with Unicvv as I’ve heard good things about them in the past. I had 1 valid card out of 17. So obviously, not a high validity rate. I test my cards through Grubhub, little free tip for US ccs. Go to add payment, type card information, and if it lets you add the cc it’s valid, if not it’ll tell you invalid card. So essentially you’re checking the card without charging any money, potentially clipping your card early. Out of the 16 dead ccs, only 3 were refunded. I wrote a ticket and they did refund another 3 cards & immediately closed the ticket. Although they didn’t argue or refuse to help, I was still out another 10 cards no refund. I had heard good things about unicvv in the past, but I would not recommend. Which shop would you like tested next? Vclub or Yale?

Attachments

• E9AABF94-E25E-4D12-99E1-713D350A058D.jpeg
    E9AABF94-E25E-4D12-99E1-713D350A058D.jpeg
    441.2 KB · Views: 132

Python Shop

Banned
Elite
Reaction score
Unicc.ru now a days sell death cc.today I buy 16 card and only 2card are live.

curupinho

Basic
Reaction score
stores that I do not recommend at all, are dead cc and have no refund
UNICCVV
approved.xxx
realandrare.to
soon I'll post but stores that don't buy

papafen

Basic
Reaction score
unccvv after jocker closed they increase dead cc in there website just to earn money and most of there cc non refundable
i cant find any gd cc shop arround all just cheater

KYLE XYY

The Wise
Supreme
Reaction score
Since Joker decided to retire (and surprisingly did so a few days early) ive been looking for a new cc site. Used to be a fan of Briansclub, but lately I’ve been having a few issues... I’ll leave a separate review for them. So to start I registered with Unicvv as I’ve heard good things about them in the past. I had 1 valid card out of 17. So obviously, not a high validity rate. I test my cards through Grubhub, little free tip for US ccs. Go to add payment, type card information, and if it lets you add the cc it’s valid, if not it’ll tell you invalid card. So essentially you’re checking the card without charging any money, potentially clipping your card early. Out of the 16 dead ccs, only 3 were refunded. I wrote a ticket and they did refund another 3 cards & immediately closed the ticket. Although they didn’t argue or refuse to help, I was still out another 10 cards no refund. I had heard good things about unicvv in the past, but I would not recommend. Which shop would you like tested next? Vclub or Yale?

Hi there,
Thank you for your hard work and reviewing. I know how frustrating it is when they do not refund dead cc.
Joker manual checks were great.
There is no replacement for joker unless they change their check settings.

mcnol012

Basic
Reaction score
Hi there,
Thank you for your hard work and reviewing. I know how frustrating it is when they do not refund dead cc.
Joker manual checks were great.
There is no replacement for joker unless they change their check settings.

Instock.su and Valid are even better
But they're all gone after the DB got hacked

Hmk02099

Premium
Reaction score
What's your opinion about that website ?
I have a full review posted, if you go to my profile you’ll see. But in short, I don’t recommend . They have a good customer service though

Reaction score
w
what about the site that is promoted on here Amigos?

Facetight

Basic
Reaction score
Can anybody help me out with a Genesis invite code and list of other sites. I've been gone for 3 years and find out about joker and don't know what is what.

Top Bottom