Stuff UPS(World Wide) & FEDEX TRACK NUMBER | ANY SHOPS | PICKUP & REROUTE

5track

Carding Novice
Reaction score
2.jpg

UPS & FEDEX TRACK NUMBER | ANY SHOPS | PICKUP & REROUTE

Now you can receive data from shipments made by real people. You can intercept their orders or steal corporate orders and do a pickup or reroute.

We have access to the UPS and FEDEX admin area.
You can extract and steal data from any sender, be it electronics, gold, or a package from a manufacturer. Any information will be downloaded and transmitted to you.

We provide complete information on the track number, including sender and recipient information(name, address, email, telephone)

It is possible to sort all UPS shipments by:
- Recipient/Sender
- City of delivery
- Weight
- Departure date
- Current status

Application format:
1) Details of the sender whose track number is needed (old track number from the store so that you can track the sender; if a private person, then name and address; and so on)
2) Requests for parcel characteristics:
- Recipient/Sender
- Delivery city
- Weight
- Departure date
- Current status
3) Desired number of track numbers (from 5)

1 track – $50, from 5 track. Minimum order – $250
Discount on volume.

Important details:
- Track numbers are issued the next day after the application.
- We do not guarantee or help you to reroute or pickup your packages.
- We are only responsible to provide you with the trackings according to your specifications.

I don’t understand what the essence of the service is?
Let's say you make a laptop in some store. You place orders for the billing address of KH and then do a reroute (if possible) or do a hold at the branch.
Why complicate your life? You can simply contact me, ask me to download the tracking number from this store with the characteristics you need (weight, city, etc.) and then do a REROUTE/HOLD.

Contacts:
Telegram — @FiveTrack (https://t.me/FiveTrack)
Info channel - https://t.me/sell_track

Top Bottom