US BANK DROP

Croatos1

Premium
Reaction score
Pm me tg@Vagabov88 if you can load! Scammers don't even try to send "send me 100$ as security" and other shit...I have team of people working last 2 yrs. We've done more then 50 transactions from EU to US drops...
Tg @Vagabov88
Screenshot_20230619_232800_Gallery.jpg

Grandeuur

Carding Novice
Reaction score
You scammed me for 500$ and when I waited for opportunity to get my money back you got salty :) ps. I do Escrow everytime ,so yea ,your sabotaging doesn't do shit haha :)
you are a fucking scammer i never got 500 bucks from you ever i can pull your wallet address and mine up and it would show you sent me 200 and i sent you 750 fucking twat

Grandeuur

Carding Novice
Reaction score
croatos1 and vagabov88 are the same scammer watch out people and don't send this asshole any money

Croatos1

Premium
Reaction score
croatos1 and vagabov88 are the same scammer watch out people and don't send this asshole any money
I work with escrow and worked with more then 10 people without problem :) , you fucking me up for software that doesn't work while pretending to be my friend is something else. All that says is I added you from my real Instagram profile with the name you made above , and you were chatting with me for more then 2 months without providing me your name. Croatos1 and Vagabov are my names and people know it here. You sold me emv software which you find here for free as I found it also. You scammed me and got back what you deserve but tbh I wanted to to job with you , 700$ wasn't on purpose but now as i see that a bitch you really are after selling me free softwares you won't get any pennie. And yea, before any job ,i have screenshots of successfull jobs with other people that vouch for me, even if that's not enought I do escrow. You being little bitch and selling free softwares to you "friends" under fake names and instagram profiles shows who you really are. If you're honest with me i'll be more honest to you, but you did everything that you could to lose my trust in you. Charging softwares that don't work to your so called friends. Bye pussy ,and yea you know What money I have ,700$ doesn't mean shit ,but realising what a bitch you're I don't have anything to say but fuck you... Dishonest and scamming bitch.

Grandeuur

Carding Novice
Reaction score
I work with escrow and worked with more then 10 people without problem :) , you fucking me up for software that doesn't work while pretending to be my friend is something else. All that says is I added you from my real Instagram profile with the name you made above , and you were chatting with me for more then 2 months without providing me your name. Croatos1 and Vagabov are my names and people know it here. You sold me emv software which you find here for free as I found it also. You scammed me and got back what you deserve but tbh I wanted to to job with you , 700$ wasn't on purpose but now as i see that a bitch you really are after selling me free softwares you won't get any pennie. And yea, before any job ,i have screenshots of successfull jobs with other people that vouch for me, even if that's not enought I do escrow. You being little bitch and selling free softwares to you "friends" under fake names and instagram profiles shows who you really are. If you're honest with me i'll be more honest to you, but you did everything that you could to lose my trust in you. Charging softwares that don't work to your so called friends. Bye pussy ,and yea you know What money I have ,700$ doesn't mean shit ,but realising what a bitch you're I don't have anything to say but fuck you... Dishonest and scamming bitch.
yea see you just admitted to scamming me lol so psa to anyone do not work with this guy he acts like a 12yo having there first period. Vagabov88 can't even own up to his own fuck up lmao fucking fag ima still blast tf outta you on all the fourms cuz all you are is a lame ass scammer who just makes excuses like a lil bitch

Grandeuur

Carding Novice
Reaction score
yea see you just admitted to scamming me lol so psa to anyone do not work with this guy he acts like a 12yo having there first period. Vagabov88 can't even own up to his own fuck up lmao fucking fag ima still blast tf outta you on all the fourms cuz all you are is a lame ass scammer who just makes excuses like a lil bitch
lol you say i scammed you because emv software is free on here so how is it a scam if i sell you emv for 200 and then you don't even know how to use it.. then you buy a card on hgn and ask me how to put it in emv lol like that's def not a scam lol your just a scud trying to cover

Jetpaktherocketkid

Carding Novice
Reaction score
How do I get the software?

Top Bottom