US mailbox master key

kdizz415

Carding Novice
Reaction score
If anyone needs the new "Zip Keys" (replaced the arrow keys and vary by zipcode) in LAS VEGAS, NV I have 89101-89179 as well as the Blue Box. (The Arrow lock key for the OverSize Mail Cluster Box is also available.) ZipKeys are $300 per zip, BlueBox is $500 and the Arrow Key is $200. These keys are specifically for the City of Las Vegas, Nevada. Not Henderson, Not North Town. LAS VEGAS ONLY. Hit me up on Tele: @vegaswhiteboy

Kweefrichards

Supreme
Reaction score
i have the keys for old style locks for just about every decent size city it northern california..PM if interested. new keys coming soon

Kweefrichards

Supreme
Reaction score
Actually staryskyz there is away to replicate the key without robbing the mail carrier but your obviously to stupid to have figured it out. but here is a picture of one for you to look at whenever you want to remind yourself to shut the fuck up when adults who are smarter than you are trying to have conversations
where you get your one hole straps at? i buy them wherever i see them just to try them out if thyre ones i havent used...thos one you have are different than any of the 4 or five different manufacturers i have

Kweefrichards

Supreme
Reaction score
these are the cities i currently have
Los Gatos
Redwood
Cupertino/Folsom
Milpitas/Rocklin
Menlo Park
Sunnyvale
Santa Cruz/Modesto
Livermore
Campbell
Oakland
South San Fran
Petaluma
WC?
Fairfield/Campbell
Richmond
Stockton
Martienz
Migata
Pittsburg
Concord
Antioch
Redwood
Daily City
Vacaville
GrassV
SANTA CLARA
Sacramento
Morgan Hill
Angels Camp
Sausalito
Jackson
Copperopolis
Oakdale
Gilroy
Tracy
Fremont
Foster city/San Mateo
livermore
hayward
daly
pleasant hill
carmel
MV
union

luv2hateme

Elite
Basic
Reaction score
How much just for the list and measurements. I'll just make my own key? I have half those already but could always have more!! Just saying or down to trade!!

luv2hateme

Elite
Basic
Reaction score
these are the cities i currently have
Los Gatos
Redwood
Cupertino/Folsom
Milpitas/Rocklin
Menlo Park
Sunnyvale
Santa Cruz/Modesto
Livermore
Campbell
Oakland
South San Fran
Petaluma
WC?
Fairfield/Campbell
Richmond
Stockton
Martienz
Migata
Pittsburg
Concord
Antioch
Redwood
Daily City
Vacaville
GrassV
SANTA CLARA
Sacramento
Morgan Hill
Angels Camp
Sausalito
Jackson
Copperopolis
Oakdale
Gilroy
Tracy
Fremont
Foster city/San Mateo
livermore
hayward
daly
pleasant hill
carmel
MV
union
How much just for the list and measurements. I'll just make my own key? I have half those already but could always have more!! Just saying or down to trade!! Wc is walnut creek

binjieseeker

Basic
Reaction score
Hello, For the people wanting unlimited drop spots I make keys that can open any mailbox that is located in places like apartment complexes, businesses and private communities as well as the big blue ones in any zip code in the united states, Im talking about the big mailboxes that have like 15 doors in 1 big box. 1 key will open every mail box of this type in your zip code, if you are interested hit me up. The price for a key is $500
Are you on telegram?

Top Bottom