USA bank drops and Verified Coinbase needed

Light

Basic
Reaction score
Greetings,

I work together with a private group on Telegram. At the moment, we are in the process of growing a powerful team, so we are currently searching for new potential business partners. We can load all USA banks for quick cashout, so let me know if any of you have high quality bank drops.

Recently, we have also perfected a new bank deposit method for Coinbase. This means that we can successfully load all fully verified Coinbase accounts. We always load the full limit with BTC and split 50/50 per loading. If you have a strong account with high limits, we can earn as much as $100k or more within one week. Hit me up on Telegram if you are interested in this opportunity.

If you have an interest in joining our team, I will consider teaching you this Coinbase method, depending upon your experience and skills. You will be asked about prior experience in order to prove that you are serious.

If anyone needs more details, PM me. The best way to reach me is via Telegram: @Dlight2020

Bellow is attachment of some of my recent jobs.

Cheers!

Attachments

• 3A5154C8-5E83-4EB7-A107-810521F83513.jpeg
    3A5154C8-5E83-4EB7-A107-810521F83513.jpeg
    898 KB · Views: 32

g2talll

Basic
Reaction score
Greetings,

I work together with a private group on Telegram. At the moment, we are in the process of growing a powerful team, so we are currently searching for new potential business partners. We can load all USA banks for quick cashout, so let me know if any of you have high quality bank drops.

Recently, we have also perfected a new bank deposit method for Coinbase. This means that we can successfully load all fully verified Coinbase accounts. We always load the full limit with BTC and split 50/50 per loading. If you have a strong account with high limits, we can earn as much as $100k or more within one week. Hit me up on Telegram if you are interested in this opportunity.

If you have an interest in joining our team, I will consider teaching you this Coinbase method, depending upon your experience and skills. You will be asked couldn’t find your Telegram bro but I’m very interested in joining about prior experience in order to prove that you are serious.

If anyone needs more details, PM me. The best way to reach me is via Telegram: @Dlight2020

Cheers!
Hey couldn’t find your telegram bro, I am very interested with joining the group and making some big plays

MIFFAZ

Basic
Reaction score
My contact on telegram is jucy lucy

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-02-01-12-57-13-18_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg
    Screenshot_2022-02-01-12-57-13-18_948cd9899890cbd5c2798760b2b95377.jpg
    261.5 KB · Views: 16
Reaction score
Greetings,

If you have an interest in joining our team, I will consider teaching you this Coinbase method, depending upon your experience and skills. You will be asked about prior experience in order to prove that you are serious.

Cheers!
Im down

Kasolo

Elite
Reaction score
there is fully verified coinbase. I am based in the UK and can get any bank account company or individual too

Kasolo

Elite
Reaction score
i am honest so we can try something small if there is a any deal then after some time can go big just to gain trust

born2sin

Carding Novice
Reaction score
bro im interested i have a fully verified coinbase im in US lmk

jacobharrison

Carding Novice
Reaction score
are you still going? tried to pm on telegram and it said the user didn't exist. i could do with a coinbase method
Greetings,

Cheers!

OwlsLight070

Basic
Reaction score
Anyone in USA with a good business account or personal with good history who can receive wire transfer. Should DM.. long term business partner for real.. The bread is real.. So don’t be left out let’s share some bread.

DM Tele: @Owls_Vision_Lucid

Top Bottom