USA Only - Easy Tasks - Easy and Fast Money - No money required from you - 3K$+/Month

carder2021l

Basic
Reaction score
First: You don't need to pay me nothing in advance. I'm not one of this scammers that make huge promises and after you talk with them they make all sort of reason to send them money (ex: Deposit as a guarantee, etc). NO nonsense, NO bulshit, NO money required from you.
Second: VERY IMPORTANT --> you NEED to be from USA. Don't contact me if you are not from USA, using VPN's or Residential Proxy + Browser Fingerprint spoofing and any other complex things will NOT work. Trust me, I am an expert and it does NOT work outside USA. If I can't do it, you for sure can't do it. So don't waste my time if you are not from USA. I might choose to verify if you are from USA (don't worry, I don't ask for ID, face, voice or any private information). So don't waste my time and yours if you are not from USA.
Everything is done online. Almost any device that can connect to the internet will be ok (Android, IOS, Windows, MAC OS). No Linux users please.
You can make around 3K$ to 6K$ / Month. We will collaborate for 3 to 5 months.
You need to create 3 or 4 fully verified accounts on some websites.
Also, you need a fully verified PayPal account.
After that you will need to do some daily tasks on each website. It takes maximum 20 to 30 minutes/day.
We will start small from day 1 to day 6 or 7. After that you can expect to make from 100$ to 200$ / day.
The activity overall is in the grey area. Technically speaking the part that you do is 100% legal. You can find me on tele at johnmax0102

Last edited:

azelbon1

Basic
Reaction score
First: You don't need to pay me nothing in advance. I'm not one of this scammers that make huge promises and after you talk with them they make all sort of reason to send them money (ex: Deposit as a guarantee, etc). NO nonsense, NO bulshit, NO money required from you.
Second: VERY IMPORTANT --> you NEED to be from USA. Don't contact me if you are not from USA, using VPN's or Residential Proxy + Browser Fingerprint spoofing and any other complex things will NOT work. Trust me, I am an expert and it does NOT work outside USA. If I can't do it, you for sure can't do it. So don't waste my time if you are not from USA. I might choose to verify if you are from USA (don't worry, I don't ask for ID, face, voice or any private information). So don't waste my time and yours if you are not from USA.
Everything is done online. Almost any device that can connect to the internet will be ok (Android, IOS, Windows, MAC OS). No Linux users please.
After that you will need to do some daily tasks on each website. It takes maximum 20 to 30 minutes/day.
We will start small from day 1 to day 6 or 7. After that you can expect to make from 100$ to 200$ / day.
The activity overall
I am down live in Cali USA telegram. @indabag13
plug me in im from california ... down to work
is in the grey area. Technically speaking the part that you do is 100% legal. You can find me on tele at johnmax0102

GenisisTay

Premium
Reaction score
The activity overall is in the grey area. Technically speaking the part that you do is 100% legal. You can find me on tele at johnmax0102
Hit me

bigpaya

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Im.from los angeles and have PayPal from 2017 clean....hit me on telegram @PUENTEX3PST

BFaith81

Carding Novice
Reaction score
still need people?

Merkem

Premium
Reaction score
I’m here in the east coast !! Message me telegram @merkeverything let’s get rich brodie

Top Bottom