USA/UK/AU Connections needed for 20k-50k jobs

cryptonova

Premium
Reaction score
Hello again this is my last post on this forum and I will make everything clear for everyone.

I need as many middles/clients as available from the mentioned countries.
Direct clients/ middles/ drops are welcome for any job offer.
Need people from USA/UK mainly and AU probably for business.

Accounts that I need are mainly crypto app (crypto.com, coinbase, nuri, etc) or bank apps depends on what is available.

IF you are interested in working long term with good % and to see real money just lmk in private.

I wont share with you my contact so if you are interested just drop your telegram contact in private. Dont hello me just jump straight to topic.
If you dont trust me/u here for wasting my time just jump to another thread on forum, thanks.

I DONT READ COMMENTS, I DONT CARE ABOUT HATERS.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE

cryptonova

Premium
Reaction score
Hello
I still need AU/UK BANKS so dm if you got them otherwise

I need uk clearscores for a legit free-risk money. 10k minimum the higher the clearscore the better money.

Serious people only if I don’t see your contact in my dm I’m not replying

maleila

Basic
Reaction score
Hello
I still need AU/UK BANKS so dm if you got them otherwise

I need uk clearscores for a legit free-risk money. 10k minimum the higher the clearscore the better money.

Serious people only if I don’t see your contact in my dm I’m not replying
Hey mate I'm from Aus. I have australia Bank drop . My telegram is @jungsuk1

PleaseDo

Carding Novice
Reaction score
Hello again this is my last post on this forum and I will make everything clear for everyone.

I need as many middles/clients as available from the mentioned countries.
Direct clients/ middles/ drops are welcome for any job offer.
Need people from USA/UK mainly and AU probably for business.

Accounts that I need are mainly crypto app (crypto.com, coinbase, nuri, etc) or bank apps depends on what is available.

IF you are interested in working long term with good % and to see real money just lmk in private.

I wont share with you my contact so if you are interested just drop your telegram contact in private. Dont hello me just jump straight to topic.
If you dont trust me/u here for wasting my time just jump to another thread on forum, thanks.

I DONT READ COMMENTS, I DONT CARE ABOUT HATERS.
GOOD LUCK EVERYONE
No Tele?

Top Bottom