Black List User 'ZELK' on this forum scammed me

1deep

Basic
Reaction score
Yesterday I was on here looking for some guidance, being that I have spent a whole lot of money buying dumps and haven't gotten a return. The user ZELK seemed pretty helpful in the forum so I msged him for some help. He seemed cool and I really thought I found an alright dude. He had me msg someone else (his other account) and we arranged me to purchase a 101 with pin for $100. ZELK was going to help me figure out where I was going wrong. Once I got the dump he wanted me to purchase EMV software from dude (his other account). Apparently even tho EMV isn't used in magstripe writing, it checks the balance and 'preforms other multi tasks'. That's when I knew I was flim-flammed. As soon as I started to question the reason for EMV being needed to do a 101, he got un-cool. Fuck dude.

qianduoduo94

QDD Your Trusted Guy ^_^
Premium
Reaction score
Yesterday I was on here looking for some guidance, being that I have spent a whole lot of money buying dumps and haven't gotten a return. The user ZELK seemed pretty helpful in the forum so I msged him for some help. He seemed cool and I really thought I found an alright dude. He had me msg someone else (his other account) and we arranged me to purchase a 101 with pin for $100. ZELK was going to help me figure out where I was going wrong. Once I got the dump he wanted me to purchase EMV software from dude (his other account). Apparently even tho EMV isn't used in magstripe writing, it checks the balance and 'preforms other multi tasks'. That's when I knew I was flim-flammed. As soon as I started to question the reason for EMV being needed to do a 101, he got un-cool. Fuck dude.
be careful if you need cvv or dumps just use the shop on crdpro is more safe .
if you know the vendor is legit then fine go ahead many scammer was looking cool and nicely when they catching fish .

1deep

Basic
Reaction score
So, now you tell me! I'm kidding. I don't know what the hell I was thinking. I guess I was lured in by the human in interaction. The conversation that comes with the purchase could have been valuable, right? I was hoping to learn something other than not to send BTC to some jerk I just met!

Top Bottom